šŸ¤“ List of Feature Requests

It would be awesome if we could also change the DZ (and landing area) of a few logs all together in the cloud (just like we can choose for several jumps the type of jumps at once) instead of one by one.

2 Likes

@stirre I have to agree with this one :joy: added to the list.

Not sure whatā€™s everyone elseā€™s tboughts on this would be, but what would the chance of having a screen lock added to the main screen? Something like a time out lock.
Iā€™ve found from packing or even gathering the canopy up after a jump that Iā€™m some place in the menus or setting by catching the screen as I go.

1 Like

Good idea @mutley Iā€™ll add it to the list

1 Like

Stop sitting on your Dekunu @mutley!

2 Likes

It would also be very nice if we can sort out the action logs by year, month, day or a chosen period :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can the ability to be able to manually set a compass/heading offset please be added at some point?

3 Likes

Is it an idea to show a minimal group separation on jump run in seconds based on the ground speed and a 1000 ft horizontal (just a suggestionā€¦) separation?

2 Likes

@stirre This is on the to-do list for sure :slight_smile:

@joedyson This feature is heavily requested by users, developers are working on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@buzz_lightyear Good idea :slight_smile: I will add that to the list :muscle:

What about a 500ft jump definition request to the user; what I mean by that is when the device figures out we in the plane after take-off, to ask the user with the 6 most recent jump types what jump they are doing. I know its lazy but this last trip I did 28 jumps in 10 days and did quite a few different jumps: AFF, WS, Tandem, FS, Angleā€¦ would be nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Wotan - with all the data they are collecting they could use machine learning to flag the type once it is uploaded. Then it just happens instead of requiring user input. :slight_smile: (Feature Request)

2 Likes

Which might work if you do these jumps in the right way. Remind there not only super duper pros in the air, but also people learning new stuff (like me). If the system would try to identify my type of jump if I would try freefly, then the system would say: ā€œOh, must have bin pinballā€. :joy:
So I would rather stick to tell the system on my own what kind of jump it is. But maybe a nice feature might be that you enable a kind of ā€œautomatic recognizing modeā€ which you later on could overwrite if the registered type of jump is not the one you did.

2 Likes

#like to all of these :slight_smile: (p.s. the devs have been working on something BIG for the Cloud, canā€™t wait for you guys to see it)
Sorry for the tease :rofl:

6 Likes

even Tracy at it again, carrots hanging around and nowhere to goā€¦ .:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Itā€™ll be worth the waitā€¦ I promise :wink:

1 Like

Hey T, what about have a Total jumps (as previously requested configureable) in the Quick Stats part of the DK Cloud?

1 Like

Thanks @Wotan added to the list :slight_smile:

Youā€™ve added the ability to bulk update the action type, so how about bulk updates of the dropzone too? Iā€™m not sure any other parameters other than action type and dropzone need the ability for bulk updates, but if there it would made sense to allow that too.

1 Like