🤓 List of Feature Requests

It’s just a wee thing really, more for sanity than an actual “feature”…but could the dates on the device logbook be changed, so that the 3rd of the month shows up as the 3rd rather than the 3th :slight_smile: I see the 1st shows up fine already :smiley:

2 Likes

@joedyson :rofl::rofl: I am tempted to leave this off the feedback list just to be a pain… but… I get it, consider it done :muscle:

1 Like

@tracy i’d never use the logbook again! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

@joedyson My OCD would be in overdrive :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

PS_0447W_CDO_OCD

:wink:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl: Totally @Irie

Hi
a speedflying / speedrinding device mode would be nice

3 Likes

With the future activation on the Bluetooth, and the increasing number of CRX & WS flyers using things like Sena head sets, would this be the sort of this that the Bluetooth cools hook up to for voice heading, altitude and distance as well as FF&CP alarms?
Think it would be rather useful for people that already use things like sena or the cheaper alternatives to them.

4 Likes

It would be fun to see how the team makes a priority list of all the request VS how the users would make the priorities. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@stirre Is that a feature request :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey Tracy, just a idea, what the option to have a wrist mount that allows to attach a Gopro remote… (I use the remote to avoid the ever loved “is-it-on” face…

1 Like

@Wotan - a better request is once bluetooth is enabled allow gopro remote capabilities. I like the remote too for knowing its on and gopro used to have an api for it.

4 Likes

so true, that would be epic but I know that Gopro is notoriously difficult to integrate with… ask Hypoxic…

1 Like

That’s a long list! It means that we like it and we’d like to see it improving a lot! :smiley:

3 Likes

Indeed! You guys are rad :metal: keep up the awesome ideas

1 Like

Time to reach 4000m or last altitude, similar to neptune

Time in minutes to reach 4000m or last altitude, similar to neptune

Hi @Bruce the device records how long the plane ride is and climb rate on all the jumps - do you mean you’d like to see the previous jump’s time to height displayed next to the timing on the current jump?

No, I would like to see how long it will take to reach 4000m considering the current climb rate.
I love this feature on the N3.

Of course this will change when the climb rate changes, but that is fine. It should just be a rough indication when to get ready.

2 Likes

It would be nice when the dekunu app we use now not only shows this community but a screen you can choose between the community and the cloud

2 Likes