🤓 List of Feature Requests

@stirre This is on the to-do list for sure :slight_smile:

@joedyson This feature is heavily requested by users, developers are working on it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@buzz_lightyear Good idea :slight_smile: I will add that to the list :muscle:

What about a 500ft jump definition request to the user; what I mean by that is when the device figures out we in the plane after take-off, to ask the user with the 6 most recent jump types what jump they are doing. I know its lazy but this last trip I did 28 jumps in 10 days and did quite a few different jumps: AFF, WS, Tandem, FS, Angle… would be nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Wotan - with all the data they are collecting they could use machine learning to flag the type once it is uploaded. Then it just happens instead of requiring user input. :slight_smile: (Feature Request)

2 Likes

Which might work if you do these jumps in the right way. Remind there not only super duper pros in the air, but also people learning new stuff (like me). If the system would try to identify my type of jump if I would try freefly, then the system would say: “Oh, must have bin pinball”. :joy:
So I would rather stick to tell the system on my own what kind of jump it is. But maybe a nice feature might be that you enable a kind of “automatic recognizing mode” which you later on could overwrite if the registered type of jump is not the one you did.

2 Likes

#like to all of these :slight_smile: (p.s. the devs have been working on something BIG for the Cloud, can’t wait for you guys to see it)
Sorry for the tease :rofl:

6 Likes

even Tracy at it again, carrots hanging around and nowhere to go… .:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’ll be worth the wait… I promise :wink:

1 Like

Hey T, what about have a Total jumps (as previously requested configureable) in the Quick Stats part of the DK Cloud?

1 Like

Thanks @Wotan added to the list :slight_smile:

You’ve added the ability to bulk update the action type, so how about bulk updates of the dropzone too? I’m not sure any other parameters other than action type and dropzone need the ability for bulk updates, but if there it would made sense to allow that too.

1 Like

Will pass that idea on for you @SuperGraham :slight_smile:

How about a share button or make public button for jumps already in the cloud? It would be neat if there was a public database of jumps people shared with the new 3d interactive maps.

3 Likes

@ReedT This is already in the works :ok_hand:

Please add ahrs iosd feature like cockpit view mode and vuzix is argument reality glass for hud is display dekunu screen on glass is any output video connectivity with orther hud soo we get cockpit view if not how many days after is possible

Hey =),

i have also a feature Request.
A option to disable the "Safety Advices"

Also a GoPro controll Mode would be nice!
You could be connect the Dekunu via Wifi to a GoPro and start and stop the recordings.
Its super simpel if programmed it with en ESP8266 it would be very easy to port that to the ESP32

I could send you my code =)
The GoPro has a webservice, its just a GET-Request to start and a GET-Request to stop =)
In a Status Request you could get the current state. - Super Simpel =)

Regards,
Chris

1 Like

Both of these are already on the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

thats not true =) its very easy =) i allready did it on some microcontrollers and in a Iphone/Apple Watch app =)

Damn… =) thanks for the remark

2 Likes