🤓 List of Feature Requests

It would be nice a “demo” mode to showcase the various screens

3 Likes

In climb mode add m/min for the climb rate, currently m/sec is shown, but seems rather abstract in this case.

6 m/s vs. 360 m/min

I would love an app for my iphone! :smiley: Connected to my Cloud Profile, where I can make some ad hoc profile changes, … Maybe also linked to some future functions (height alert configuration, …)

4 Likes

Can we have a jump type: “Tracking” added?

1 Like

Not sure if its been requested already but what about a notes field in the D. Cloud (editable) for each jump?

4 Likes

“Angle” is already an option.

1 Like

Angle is different to tracking suits… maybe I should have defined my request a bit more precisely.

1 Like

this is a rather little request in the bigger picture of things,
Ive set up my distance from LZ (Target set) to show miles.

would it be possible to set up our account to have the option where we can have miles set to target in plane and canopy mode, (Normal spot distance gauge for us) but on our cloud, the option for feet to target upon landing?

I know this is a rather mashed up use on units, but to have the option to set that would be awesome.

1 Like

Please add the option, to choose the Aircraft we jumped. It is not of major importance, but would be very neat to have.

BR,
Bruce

5 Likes

Hi. Show jump functionality will be great. Ability to set and save personal dropzones by dropping in gps pin and set altitude to zero. That way the aeroplane mode will be accurate so will the alti :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to see an extra field in the logs in the cloud so you can write down a comment for that log - and maybe a small sign in the my action list: so you know: 'this log has a written comment inside"

1 Like

Not sure if is has been mentioned before. If I choose the 24h setting on the Dekunu, I would love to have it in the cloud as well. Currently my cloud data is in 12h mode, although my Dekunu runs on 24h mode (beside the fact that currently it continues to go back to 12h after each restart).

3 Likes

It would be awesome if we could also change the DZ (and landing area) of a few logs all together in the cloud (just like we can choose for several jumps the type of jumps at once) instead of one by one.

2 Likes

@stirre I have to agree with this one :joy: added to the list.

Not sure what’s everyone else’s tboughts on this would be, but what would the chance of having a screen lock added to the main screen? Something like a time out lock.
I’ve found from packing or even gathering the canopy up after a jump that I’m some place in the menus or setting by catching the screen as I go.

1 Like

Good idea @mutley I’ll add it to the list

1 Like

Stop sitting on your Dekunu @mutley!

2 Likes

It would also be very nice if we can sort out the action logs by year, month, day or a chosen period :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can the ability to be able to manually set a compass/heading offset please be added at some point?

3 Likes

Is it an idea to show a minimal group separation on jump run in seconds based on the ground speed and a 1000 ft horizontal (just a suggestion…) separation?

2 Likes