šŸ¤“ List of Feature Requests

For you @Agostino anything :grinning:

1 Like

I donā€™t see: nm (nautical mile) until droppoint in plane mode Instead of meters. I am sure it was requested yet. :slight_smile:

@stirre ā€œAdditional Formats in Plane Modeā€

thx, didnā€™t know this was ment by it.

Grazie mille, cara @Tracy

Not everything we mention is delivered immediately. It is on the list of requests (see Tracyā€™s collection of requests).

Edit: Sorry for the misunderstanding, I understood you were missing it on the device after the update, as it is already on the list and I assumed you did see that it is on the list (ā€œadditional formats in plane modeā€). So please ignore my prior sentence, my fault.

Feature Request for Wingsuiting: to be able to change the Deployment Altitude. (j have done 2 Wingsuit jumps with my Dekunu and both deployment altitudes (in Cloud) are wrongā€¦ (too high)

Another Request (which may not be important):

Please change discipline type from Flat to Formation Skydiving or FS. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Wotan I will feed it back but I think this is more data development than feature request. Once the data is refined wingsuit opening heights shouldnā€™t be an issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

DonĀ“t think its been suggested butā€¦ a separate ā€œexitā€ mark on the map so you can use the distance in the Dekuno as a aid when spotting. As of now at there drop zone where I jump the exit point and the landing area is off set from each other.

1 Like

The exit point isnt fixed and depends on weather conditions so how to calculate?
The dekunu provides some weather forecast but i guess thats way to inaccurate to setup an accurate exit point.
Or am i getting smth wrong?

Ahhhā€¦ sry, didnā€™t mean the actual calculated exit point. I mean the ā€œthe center of the Pittā€ witch is from where you calculate if you jumping ex 0,5NM before or 0,3NM after etcā€¦
As of now it shows distance to the selected Landing point you have chosen. (and in my case for example its a differens of ca 0,2NM perpendicular to popular jump run.

It would be easy if on the ā€˜my action pageā€™ we could mark several jumps (boxes) at once and choose the discipline type. Now, we have to open each jump seperately for adapting it. But often you make a whole day the same kind of jumps.

1 Like

Ahh gotya - will add this to the list of ideas and feature requests, thanks @Irie

Thanks @stirre that would indeed be easier :wink: itā€™s down on the list of suggestions now, thankyou!

Itā€™s just a wee thing really, more for sanity than an actual ā€œfeatureā€ā€¦but could the dates on the device logbook be changed, so that the 3rd of the month shows up as the 3rd rather than the 3th :slight_smile: I see the 1st shows up fine already :smiley:

2 Likes

@joedyson :rofl::rofl: I am tempted to leave this off the feedback list just to be a painā€¦ butā€¦ I get it, consider it done :muscle:

1 Like

@tracy iā€™d never use the logbook again! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

@joedyson My OCD would be in overdrive :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

PS_0447W_CDO_OCD

:wink:

5 Likes