🤓 List of Feature Requests

How about a share button or make public button for jumps already in the cloud? It would be neat if there was a public database of jumps people shared with the new 3d interactive maps.

3 Likes

@ReedT This is already in the works :ok_hand:

Please add ahrs iosd feature like cockpit view mode and vuzix is argument reality glass for hud is display dekunu screen on glass is any output video connectivity with orther hud soo we get cockpit view if not how many days after is possible

Hey =),

i have also a feature Request.
A option to disable the "Safety Advices"

Also a GoPro controll Mode would be nice!
You could be connect the Dekunu via Wifi to a GoPro and start and stop the recordings.
Its super simpel if programmed it with en ESP8266 it would be very easy to port that to the ESP32

I could send you my code =)
The GoPro has a webservice, its just a GET-Request to start and a GET-Request to stop =)
In a Status Request you could get the current state. - Super Simpel =)

Regards,
Chris

1 Like

Both of these are already on the list :slight_smile:

1 Like

thats not true =) its very easy =) i allready did it on some microcontrollers and in a Iphone/Apple Watch app =)

Damn… =) thanks for the remark

2 Likes

Holy hell the go pro function would be amazing

1 Like

can we add ability to adjust the freefall colors at user set heights?

1 Like

All added to the ever-growing list, thanks guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you publish the list and allow us to vote for the features?
Then you get an idea what is the most wanted.

1 Like

The list is at the top of this post…

1 Like

I was referring to something like uservoice.com, but thanks for the hint.

1 Like

@Bruce If only it were that easy!! Some features/functions will take a lot more work/time to implement than others. Its not a bad idea though, maybe we could do a vote but a selection can be given to pick from so that we don’t panic the developers too much :rofl:
I’ll put it to the team in the next meeting

Is there a road map / timeline as to when the next update might roll out? Im in no rush but I 100% appreciate the transparency and even so much as acknowledging all the requests listed above for the device.

Its already listed, but I would also like to second the ability to select the jump type in the plane for easy logging.
Makes life easier when logging Coach / AFF / Tandem dive flows as well as what type of jump.

Now that we have a few Dekunu’s on the DZ, I would love to see some device to device communications.
Perhaps plane mode will have a swipe over to show dive flow or in flight coms.

even if its just to show planned break off height, given conditions might change the flow
This might have a larger impact on big ways on which groups want to stack break off and when.

LOVE THE WORK! thanks for letting me a part of the magic.

1 Like

@FluffyBunnyz Some very good points, I will let our development team know… the plan is most certainly to implement device to device comms and the groundwork for that is being laid. There have been some more pressing tasks for developers to work on but it is coming.
The next firmware update is almost ready, we have been testing for the past couple of weeks before the public rollout, it’s hard to give you a timeline, we always aim for 1 update per month but sometimes science gets in the way :rofl:
I am going to take a stab in the dark and say the next update will be within the next 2 weeks though :wink:
Thanks for taking the time to post and for your suggestions, it is greatly appreciated :pray:

3 Likes

Ability to use GPS Data from Dekunu to overlay video? Maybe this is already possible and I just don’t know how…

2 Likes

I would like to see a social media feature that perhaps will allow you to auto share your 3d visual skydive to Facebook.

3 Likes

Hope you all are safe and healthy during the pandemic.

Just touching base to see if there was a timeline to the next release and if the developers would be so kind as to offer any idea of what feature list might be included in that release?

Would love to make a new video for the sport, and thought this would be a great topic for jumpers.

Thank you guys for doing such amazing work!

1 Like

@FluffyBunnyz Thanks for thinking of us :slight_smile: The whole team is currently scattered across the globe, some involuntarily, thanks to the worldwide lock down. We are making good use of the isolation down time though and are firmly focused on development. We were in the middle of testing firmware when jumping was brought to a halt so we don’t have a release available for public consumption yet, and actually probably will need a few weeks after lockdown to test before rollout happens. You can expect to see improvements to device firmware and the Cloud as well as some more information on how to use your data :nerd_face:
We are definitely thinking of you guys at the minute, missing the Insta and FB tags and pics being dropped into the forum, we can’t wait to see your smiley faces back in the air again.
Updates to the Cloud will be implemented all the time so be sure to keep checking back for updates and keep the feature requests and suggestions for improvements coming! :hugs: