Firmware News?

How are the latest firmware updates coming along?

2 Likes

It’s going to be a BIG one @Hazen75 - we are currently slaying pesky bugs and fixing/breaking everything - I definitely don’t have anything close to a release date yet but I will keep you updated :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also, looks like there were few updates, but no changelogs. Any chance these can be posted?

Hopefully the update has that cool looking climb screen you guys showed at PIA :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m also curious. Hopefully the freefall time bug has been squashed

the new aircraft mode screen is a much improved look,

2 Likes

yeah it looks amazing :slight_smile: I can’t wait for it to release :slight_smile:

1 Like

you’ll love it mate, I do and its much cleaner too, Like Tracy mentioned, once they have the bugs sorted out (Under testing now :wink: it’ll be rolled out.

3 Likes

Would you happen to have some photos of the new stuff you showed at PIA? I was not able to attend, unfortunately, and would love to see what’s brewing.

This is what I noticed on facebook when they posted some pictures. :slight_smile: There are a few others in the album but they are smaller and harder to make out.

1 Like

@yumanskiy @kat00 Here is an example of the new Plane Mode UI :nerd_face:

14 Likes

6 Likes

Will this latest firmware release have a daylight savings time function for the clock?

Clock is set by your GPS location so it should adjust for DST by itself

How’s the new firmware coming along?

Now you’re talking Baby.

@Hazen75 Still testing… there are some big changes on this rollout… better to be safe :wink:

2 Likes

Release it. We all have backup altimeter… :joy:

7 Likes

Any new updates on the firmware?

4 Likes

You are mega keen for this firmware hey :joy: Don’t worry, you will be the first to know @Hazen75 :wink:

5 Likes