Cloud site not showing yesterday's jumps

First time in three years my jumps are not listed in the portal after upload. The device did a clean upload via Wifi and shows as uploaded. Portal showing only as recent as 9/27 and not showing my 10/9 jump or 10/11 jumps. Nothing for October.

1 Like

Again, today jumps uploaded but not listed in portal

1 Like

Same here, can’t see my jumps

1 Like

Hi Guys,
Everyone will be having similar issues at the moment, this is the start of the new cloud update.
I noticed this myself today with mine and another unit too, I have had a chat with the guys in the office today,
" we are currently reprocessing every single action in the cloud through a new algorithm. That’s trillions of data points so it’s going to take a long time to complete."

It is hard to say when this process will be finished, but should make for smother and more accurate cloud data post jumping.

I shall try and keep you posted when we get more information as to when this will all be complete.

3 Likes

Hey guys, just made a post about this here :slight_smile:

Actually will the uploaded ones not showing evenutally be listed. Are they cached?

Jumps are showing up now…

2 Likes

Tracy, Is the cloud not working again? Had three jumps yesterday only one showing on portal and device says all three uploaded.

Thanks,
Tom

1 Like