Altitude way off in Cloud

Altitude reading on the Dekunu is accurate when in use, but when I check my jump on the cloud it is low by several hundred feet on some jumps. On this one, I can promise I was NOT at 0ft when I made my turn onto final. :smiley:

2 Likes

The cloud is getting a huge overhaul at the moment, that could be the cause :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apparently not the cause here. I’ve reported quite a few of these in the past, hoping for a rebuild/fix of cloud data. Most of my jumps show similarly low turns to final, missing 30+ meters 100+ feet… 3D viz typically looks more accurate, but reads very close to the action data this time. Minor oopsies. Shows only 16-19ft in the middle of turn to final. Was likely at least 150ft. :smirk: Was also wearing another tracker — I’ll consult it later.

Anyway, it’s been 2 weeks since the data rebuild began.

1 Like

@charles Thanks for posting, the data reprocessing is still going, we have been pausing over the weekends to be able to better handle traffic over the busier periods. That being said any new actions synced are being synced through the new algorithm so if you still have some discrepancies it would be great to have a couple marked for review :slight_smile:

1 Like

Marked a pair. Thank you.

1 Like

@charles got them, I will look into them for you, thanks heaps!!

1 Like