Wingsuit-Mode / to sensitiv

Hello there,

if i wingsuit, the dekunu regestrate the exit to early. As a Wingsuiter you are the last out and the plane lost some altitude because of the other skydivers exit.

So the time the dekunu registrate is not the ā€œrealtimeā€ in the air.

That sucks, because that would be a nice information how long ive been in the air,ā€¦

Thats the same problem as ive got in the balloon jump.

3 Likes

Do you change the jump mode to wingsuit?

@Yoschi We are working on this, if you can mark those logs for review it will help the developers a lot :slight_smile:

Not sure if this was meant to be fixed in the last big update bit it happened twice to me today. Iā€™ll flag them for review

2 Likes

US522 you can switch it to ā€œwingsuitā€ mode in the settings and device mode, but the same problem was 2 times in skydiving mode as well.

I would do it but i canĀ“t upload the files, maybe i can send you the ā€œLogbookā€ via Email?
Maybe that would help you?

@Yoschi That would be great, if you could send them to support@dekunu.tech I will have someone take a look ASAP.

Hello, I have the same problem than Yoscki.
Iā€™m in wingsuit mode, but some time (often) the dekunu one consider that Iā€™m under canopy only several seconds (3 sec !) after exit the plane, some time it consider that I still in the plane and start recorder very lateā€¦
I have their cases during my last session

Jump #162969 : register look correctā€¦ exit at 3050m (3200 in reality) open at 990m
Jump #162970 : real exit at 3600m, but for the dekunu, Exit at 2940m and open at 2720m (after 7 secondes) !!
Jump #162971 : real exit at 3600m, but for the dekunu, exit at 2440m and open at 2390m (3 sec) !!

1 Like

Thanks for this feedback, I will add the files to the bug report. I know this is something the developers have been working on, hopefully will have a new firmware update ready for field testing once we are able to get back in the air.