Wifi not connecting

My device will not connect to my hotspot. Shows no ap available, other times shows wifi not found. My hotspot clearly has service. 15633017876506212829844061349930|666x500 (upload://bMG4uOHJy12lelGygzV7JPwqFKY.jpeg)

What kind of cell phone do you have? I have a iPhone X & my Dekunu One connects picks up the hotspot signal on the first try.

Mine works with my Iphone X. I have noticed it doesn’t want to connect to my 5GHz bands on my home router though. I need to use the 2.4GHz band. So if you have multiple bands try connecting to the lower 2.4GHz band.

I use the jetpack thing from Verizon. Not actually the hotspot on my phone. Sometimes it connects right away, sometimes it doesnt connect at all and I have to take it somewhere that has wireless.

Just to keep everyone in the loop, the latest fw update seems to have solved this issue :muscle:
Please let me know if anyone has any more wifi dramas :slight_smile:

My iPhone hotspot is also hard to get on mine also

1 Like

Check the connection strength and if you are still having issues with a strong signal let me know, we can grab some files from you and have the developers check them out to see if they can find a solution :slight_smile: