Whose the fastest? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think there’s a bit of an issue with the speed calculation on the Dekunu cloud, either that or i’m just that fast :joy::joy::joy:

…

I think here are a few who are faster.

I got
quick%20stats

:bus:

1 Like

:joy::joy: mine showed 743mph,

felix baumgartner Eat your heart out with these readings. :metal::joy::crazy_face:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I feel so slow now…

1 Like

Untitled-1

Pretty good for a tandem :wink:

1 Like

@mutley screenshot or it didnt happen

3 Likes

I’ll see if it’s still on my alti, but think it’s gone off my account now as I flagged it.

1 Like

@Joe account has been changed to 428mph, but I’ll see if it’s still on my alti :+1:

@mutley so you’re saying I’m winning so far…I like it…lol

1 Like

@Joe, until I can prove otherwise, yes, :joy:
I don’t know if it is on my alti or not, but until I finish this night shift I can’t find out.
Not unles @brent or @Tracy can confirm the number before it was updated after I flagged it for me. :metal:

3 Likes

@mutley I will have to ask Brent when he gets here, he pulled a 24 hour shift yesterday/last night… what does the winner get? :joy:

2 Likes

Oh wow, that’s some serious dedication there to the team, :metal:
I don’t know about that other than ranking on an unofficial score board :joy: lol

2 Likes

Maybe we need an official score board then?.. :rofl:

3 Likes

Thank goodness leaderboards are on the development map :joy: so in the future these arguments can be cleared up once and for all haha

5 Likes

If Dekunu was a hot (to me) chick, I’d date her. I mean sure she has a few quirks and some kinks, but overall she’s a damn fine piece of work :joy::smiley:

6 Likes

Okay β€œteam turtle”, here are the really fast guys …

grafik

7 Likes

Ok, I think we may have a clear winner there :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I guess i’m a little slow, so you’ll have to kill me​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s 3.5x orbital velocity. :joy::joy::crazy_face::facepunch:

2 Likes

Let’s see your vertical speed @agostino horizontal speed is soooo last week :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes