Vectorfest 2018

Our main man Peter ‘Irish’ Sutton is heading over for Vectorfest next month and has a little spare room in his bag :muscle: If any of you guys will be there, I will send over some spare parts (new USB cable/power button).
He can squeeze in some extra wrist mounts and possibly a t-shirt or two if you want to avoid paying shipping, let me know and I will get you a link to purchase less the shipping costs.

1 Like

Please add a wrist band in XL for me. I had requested it via tech support and you offered to send one. This would save the shipping. Thanks.

And I would be happy about a T-Shirt in L too. :wink:

BR,
Bruce

1 Like

As already mentioned in the other topic:

I would be very happy with a new type charging cable and I will be at Vectorfest.

I can also bring back home parts for other Belgians (or strange ex-UK newBelgians :slight_smile: ) , people living in Belgium - if they want.

1 Like

@stirre Legend, thanks for that offer! I will most likely take you up on it :star_struck:

@stirre & @Tracy Thank you both thats awesome, a M size mount would get my Dekunu back into the sky!

@Tracy

I would also love to get a USB Cable that allows charging the device in that case.

BR,
Bruce

1 Like

If you are from/ live in Belgium, that’s no problem, I can take it back home. - Maybe just get in contact with Tracy - so everything is central and she will organize all the rest. :+1:

1 Like

@stirre
I will be at Vectorfest myself, but thanks for the offer.

1 Like

Final call for participants of Vectorfest that need spare parts etc. I am packing a bag for Irish right now :muscle: only slightly jealous… soon to be green with envy :joy:

Powerbutton, Case in XL, USB Cable and a T-Shirt for me, if possible.
And hints how to identify the subject (Irish) :wink:
BR, Bruce

1 Like

@Bruce Got your spare bits and bobs all sorted, pfft you can’t miss Irish, but he is MC-Ing/hosting at the event if you struggle to find him. Ask one of the coaches who he is or look for the grey jumpsuit, green helmet and cheeky smile:joy:

1 Like

For me the new charging cable
I will bring back with me for Evilgenius a new bumper case + the new charging cable.
There are at least 3 other dekunu-users I know at my club, so I can take a new charging cable for them as wel. If there are more Dekunu -users in Belgium: be welcome. (it’s a small country: so it will get with the right person easily.)

1 Like

@stirre I will just send over a few spare part packs for you to take home to Belgium, thanks heaps for that! Just another example of the legendary Explorer crew :ok_hand:

no problem, don’t forget the bumper case for Evilgenius, than he can jump again with his device. :wink:

1 Like

I won’t forget :wink:

1 Like

First of all, a big thanks for the spare part you gave to Irish for me. The new cable works much better. I was at Vector Fest last week and A LOT of skydivers asked about the Dekunu. How it works, the cost and the reliability. There is definitely a bunch of people waiting for something similar in Europe. The cost of the border fees is huge, for example I paid 94 euros for France. It would be interesting to find a re-seller here in Europe. That was one of the main concern and the other one was the stability of the device. I had to use the reset button a couple of time during the event, not bad but when the guys of L&B have a tent on the event it’s bad actually…Fixing the bugs must be a priority because the people starts thinking that the reliability is not here. I like this device more and more anyway and the battery life was more than ok doing 7 or 8 jumps at day. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@Pierre Thanks for feeding back and for repping the device, legend. We couldn’t agree more with you, a dealer platform is on its way but like you said working on the bugs has taken precedence over everything else, we will keep throwing 110% at this though, a new fw update isn’t far off :slight_smile:

1 Like