Unable to login / verify user error / logs won't sync

Getting verify user error.

I can’t switch users

My logs won’t sync

Check firmware doesn’t work.

Anyone? Problem still exists.

Still having same problem

I had the same issue. But the jump still uploaded. Not sure what the deal is.

@Josh Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, if you have issues in the future the best way to get a quick response is to email support@dekunu.tech - the inbox is monitored daily and someone from our support team will respond within 24 hours.

It is difficult to diagnose this without seeing some system logs, if you are still encountering a problem please make a copy of the system log folder and email it to support@dekunu.tech with a brief explanation of the behaviour you are encountering

For anyone else that encounters a message like this - If the Cloud is offline for updates or maintenance you could receive an error message similar to this one but it should be resolved fairly quickly (within an hour or two) - if it is not resolved please email support

How am I supposed to make a copy of the system log folder and email it?

It’s a continual problem and never fixes itself.

@Josh Enter USB mode on the device (you can force the device into USB mode by holding down the power button and pressing the reset button, wait until you see green text on the screen then release the power button) - connect the device to your computer using the USB cable, locate the device in your removable disks and open the ‘system’ folder, copy the folder labelled ‘sysLogs’ to your desktop then safely eject the device. Compress the syslog folder and email it to support.