Suggestion: WS mount

I hope the mounts also make provision for the slanted mudflaps like on the vectors :slight_smile:
I check the site almost daily to see if I can order it yet

1 Like

show uS!!! PLS PLS PLS

2 Likes

Hopefully I will see the mount today, if I manage to get my hands on it I will post a pic :slight_smile:

If the next round of sales is Sept 20th, when are the wingsuit mounts? I’d love to have one before vacation at the end of the month :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @kat00 The mudflap mount should be available on the 20th too :ok_hand:

I have the same reflection and glare problem. I cant see the altitude during freefall. I simply cant use it and didn’t find any solution for it.

@sgavriel I believe we may have already spoken via email but if not I can have your device logs inspected to ensure that the LCD brightness is working as intended. There will be some glare when the sun is right above you but the screen should still be readable. Is this only when in the wingsuit mount? If you haven’t already done so please send an email to support@dekunu.tech and we can discuss further:)

@Tracy I see nothing during freefall. not a wingsuit flying.
The device is on and working. But I see nothing when I’m trying to look at the altitude during freefall. So I need an additional altimeter in every jump.
During freefall I never succeeded to see anything on the screen. Only glare.
It’s like I’m jumping with no altimeter. Which is very dangerous.
Under the canopy, I managed to see the altitude on the device, but I need to move my hand and head and it still looks very weak.
I have some pictures showing the full glare and some pictures that the altitude do shows but very week. especially compared to any other altimeter.
I just can not use it and think about returning the device and buying a different altimeter.

@sgavriel re: photos of the screen - a video would be best, photos are not reliable due to the refresh rate of the LCD especially during freefall when the altitude is constantly changing - I can see you have uploaded your system logs so will check them out and confirm everything is working as intended. I will respond to your email to keep this convo in one place.