Power button came loose

@Switch emailing you about this now

1 Like

Oops! My power button popped off as well. Pretty sure it happened when I took it out of the bumper case to charge it. (seems to be from the friction of the bumper case against the button as you slide the alti out of the case)

I found the button laying on the floor right beside where I was standing when I removed it from the bumper case.

Under magnification, it looks like it has torn loose from sort sort of
rubber-ish material inside the alti.

Anything I can do myself to fix this?

Lasted a bit longer than most peoples seemed to but my power button also came off this morning. .

Hey guys, we have new and improved power buttons, if you need a replacement, email me support@dekunu.tech
I also have some new USB charger cables that charge through the bumper :muscle:
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Wow, that would be great! Does everybody gets one?

@stirre I am going to work out sending some in bulk to different countries, right now the people who are reporting issues (and I am mailing parts out to anyway) will get one. Once I have figured out a good way of distributing I will let you know.

1 Like

@Tracy Hi Tracy,
my power button came off yesterday, too. /c:

1 Like

@ben I am about to send you an email, check your inbox in 5 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Tracy,

Mine came off as well getting the unit out of the bumper to charge it. Can you please send me an email with the alternatives?

Thanks

Efraim

1 Like

mine also came off when removing to charge

1 Like

@dunkshaw email sent to you

Same with me…the button has fallen off ;-/

Hi @fritzCard email should be in your inbox, will get you sorted out :slight_smile:

Can you add me to the list for USA customers? I don’t mind paying for it, but I would love to have a button that stayed in and to be able to charge it while in the wrist mount. Thanks.

Email should be in your inbox @ReedT :slight_smile:

Yep mine came loose last Sunday:(

1 Like

Hi buddies

Today I received my dekunu One but after i install the mount the power button broke and i dont know what can i do now . Im staying in United arab emirates .

Thanks

Hi Sohaib,
Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this, everyone at Dekunu have been super busy.

if you drop an email to support@dekunu.tech with confirmation of purchase, they will arrange for this to be sorted for you.

Mark

2 Likes