New Wrist Mounts - Shipping

Anyone from AUSTRIA planning to get one?

I’d love to have one shipped to UK. Shipping is 68$…

I’m definitely down to join some shipping to anyone who’s local/close to me. I’m in Southern Pines, NC and my DZ is ParacleteXP. Anyone interested?

@Tracy

1. Would you kindly please route order number 7799
    to @US522 who offered distribution within Germany and refund the shipping please?

2. when can we expect an updated wingsuit mount? I would love to habe one.

Best Regards,
Bruce

@Bruce I need an order number to merge yours with, @US522 has not placed an order that I can see at the moment. It may be in someone elses name?
Wingsuit bumper attachments will be the same style for the moment, if that changes any time soon I will let you know.

Any other orders from/to Germany I can share shipping with?
Or would you send the mounts to your dealers in Germany for them to distribute?

1 Like

@Bruce I may know someone who can share shipping with you, I have reached out to them so they may be in touch :slight_smile:

Great.
Any idea when the Dekunu Wingsuit Mount (right mudflap) becomes available again? i would like that shipped as well :wink:

Hi Tracy,

my ordernumber 7732 are also going to germany. If you need an Adress and i get no problems with the bordercontrol you send orders which are going to germany maybe to me.
If you want to get in contact just let me know.

Ps.: Did you get my E-Mail which i send you ?

Greets
Tamagotchi

1 Like

Anyone shipping to Southern California?

Hey @Tamagotchi I did, I just replied. @Bruce I think you guys may jump at the same DZ now and again, would you like to share shipping? I will leave that with you guys.
Wingsuit mounts are back in stock :slight_smile:

Hi @Tracy ,
I think @Tamagotchi and I will get the shipping sorted. Please ensure that we will not get charged by german customs, just flag the contents accordingly.

Please also add my wingsuit mount with order ID #7838 and kindly refund the added shipping.

@Bruce awesome, thanks I have combined your two orders into @Tamagotchi order, will organise for reimbursement of shipping costs for you. The customs invoices are automatically generated when we ship so they will have all of the accurate information including original sales invoices. Unsure how German customs operate, they may contact you once the label has been created :slight_smile:

Is there a US order thing going on? I’d be in for one.