New User - Problem Solving

Hi Team,

Iā€™m having a couple of set-up challenges:

1. I have looked at all of the setting on the device and on my profile but canā€™t seem to get rid of ā€œparamotoringā€ in the Type?
  • Can I also retrospectively correct this?
  1. I started my jump count in the wrong place 7 rather than 8 is there anyway to correct this retrospectively?

2. In my log book the deployment height isnā€™t matching the deployment height on the unit on any of my jumps?
    I.e Jump 10 (234616) is showing 5,167ft on the device and 4470ft in My Actions / Log Book?

Appreciate the help :blush:

Hey @djmcnz apologies for the delay in getting back to you -

1. the paramotoring type issue you have is at our end, we have it in the pipeline to be fixed up but at the moment all student jumps are being listed as paramotoring, this shouldnā€™t be affecting your stats and your logs will be fixed up once the devs have worked a solution into the firmware.

2. I can get your jump numbers corrected in the Cloud, on your device you can change the next jump number to the correct one if you havenā€™t already done so. There are plans to make parts of the logbook editable in the future so you can do this yourself.

3. The stats in the device and Cloud logbooks will rarely match up entirely, the data in the Cloud is usually more accurate as it has been processed and refined through a number of algorithms for a more accurate and in-depth analysis. That being said we are constantly working on data processing algorithms so there could be some post-jump data that seems odd, if you do come across anything that appears to be inaccurate you can mark the action for review to flag it to the tech team. This has proven extremely helpful toward development of the portal so far.

I hope this sheds some light for you, please let me know if you have any more questions :slight_smile: