New cloud system

There is a new cloud system called uptime.pro that has taken on all the dekunu server roll.

Set up a profile, and follow the files uploads, it will give you a new config file to load onto the devic.

This system is quick and so far is everything thje original cloud should have been.

Hi
It is quite easy to use and is really nice

Some troubles:
Some DZ GPS location are not good.
I wanted to issue a ticket but I am not allowed to.
New issue: I cannot log anymore. Just waiting a little bit it comes back

Budzi I had to do a system-wide password. On the login screen use the forgot password feature.

Already done
The link sends me back to the main page, I cannot change my password

In the browser: https: // uptime.pro/?error=access_denied&error_code=otp_expired&error_description=Email+link+is+invalid+or+has+expired#error=access_denied&error_code=otp_expired&error_description=Email+link+is+invalid+or+has+expired&sb=

Can you email or message me via fb group dekunu fun jumpers