Lots of very minor issues

Very minor issues, but worth adding as most are very easy to change.

Dashboard -> Recent Actions
The data being passed to the GPS % signal isnā€™t a recognised number (indicated by NaN)

Spelling mistake during switch user.
Activated SWITCH USER
spelling mistake ā€œUpdateing preferencesā€¦ā€ shown

Medical staff might not know what format the DOB on Emergency Info is formatted as.
Suggest you add context to the right (YYYY/DD/MM) to match as it is shown.

Device logs are not using the correct timestamp for the usersā€™ location.
The device appears to be using the time zone for the manufacturersā€™ location rather than for where the user actually is. In my case (UK) itā€™s 9:00am and showing Iā€™ve done two jumps on the 30th Nov at the top of the stack, and then the 5 jumps I did yesterday as having been done today.
See video file; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN6C3rzddkg

List of dropzones doesnā€™t match the ones I have in my Dekunu Cloud.
There are a lot of (Iā€™m assuming locations commonly used for testing the device during prototype) unwanted DZ in the list when selecting "Change Dropzone"
Iā€™m unable to delete or modify the list.
I know others have mentioned similar things, but I donā€™t know if this is being corrected as a general firmware update, or if it needs to be addressed on an individual basis. Can you advise?

Weather (source location) isnā€™t matched to the DZ I am at. The weather info is being pulled from a location that is some considerable distance from any DZ.
Again, I know others have this issue, but could you let us know if itā€™s a general firmware update or an individual fix - and also if you need us to provide GPS co-ordinates for other DZ in the country.

2 Likes

HI @SkydiveNow, concerning 6:

Once the GPS coordinated for my Home DZ were adjusted the correct city for the weather was shown. I would bet Team ONE does not use the correct GPS data for your DZ. You should upload them, so they can modify their database. I I am right this will lead to the correct city in your weather screen. At least this was the same with the weather shown for my home DZ. Give it a try.

@Agostino Where are you uploading GPS co-ordinates for the DZ.
Is it somewhere in the dekunu cloud section?

Here you can post it:

Hey SkydiveNow,

Thank you very much for this great feedback.

1. Weā€™re aware of this issue, itā€™s in our work queue.
  2. Iā€™d noticed that as well! Weā€™ll add a task to fix.
  3. Nice one, this is a good point. Probably a date format like XX Month YYYY would be more universal.
  4. Iā€™d noticed that one as well, weā€™re currently doing a fair amount of work on the log book function that will be coming in a release shortly (sorry, no specific timing) that I expect will address this problem.
  5. We have a task currently in progress to address this issue (Iā€™d seen it as well). Itā€™ll be corrected with a firmware update.
  6. Thanks for the heads up on this one, I believe that weā€™ll need to investigate this further as Iā€™m not sure if this is a firmware update or some other issue (such as, GPS co-ords for the DZ arenā€™t correct or, thereā€™s some other problem there).

Thank you again for this great feedback, it really is appreciated.

Dan