Log Syncing Issues

I couldn’t get any of my jumps from Saturday to sync up, even after switching user nothing was updating to the cloud portal. Today, (Sunday), I had a few more jumps and just tried switching the user to myself and now the portal seems to have connected somewhat. Below are some issues I’m noticing though:

• Quick stats now show data that wasn’t present before, although I’m not sure how accurate it is. It’s saying my fastest vertical speed was 198mph…pretty fast for a belly flyer :slight_smile:

• Under “Recent days skydiving” it only lists 4/14/2018 with 9 jumps, however I made 5 Saturday and 4 today. I’m guessing this is just something incorrectly reading the time zones wrong and listing all 9 as during the same day, instead of taking into account I’m in PST time - just a guess though.

• Scrolling down further under “Recent Actions” it just says “Processing…” There is also an error message on the portal webpage that migth be related to this:

From dekunu.cloud:8081

DataTables warning: table id=actions - Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.

I know there was an update to the portal cloud just recently, so maybe I just need to give it time.

• The device details still says the last time it connected was 2018-04-08 05:59, although it seems to have just connected now.

• The dekunu device still says the logs haven’t been synced, and has the sync error icon on the main page, (up arrow with a ! mark)

• Emergency contact is blank on the dekunu device, though I have added a contact in the cloud portal.

1 Like