Log fail not logging

Hay guys, just got home after jumping,
Noticed my Jumps from last week have uploaded on to the cloud, but on the device showing they havent.
After today’s jumps, I had one auto restart in the aircraft, and non of the jumps have logged. The device showed 3 to upload, got home, tuned on, plugged in and they have gone,

Also the clock is not showing even with GPS fix

PS, the jump count has gone up accordingly

1 Like

Hey Mutley, thanks for feeding back, can you tell me the date and how many logs aren’t there? I think this is the first instance of missing logs since the update :thinking:

Ill sort out an email listing all I have found as of yet.

1 Like

Thanks Mutley, hope you had a good day of jumping, I heard its approaching 30 degrees in the UK?!

ye its been nice, we have had mid 20’s most of this week, I think London clocked 30.
No idea what i was up at Peterlee last weekend though, but was an awesome clear and warm day.

1 Like

Email sent to you @Tracy

@Tracy
PS, I have also noticed the Battery life has shortened again too since the update, Im not sure if anyone else has experienced this too though

I did notice it too. Significant difference, because now I never go to a dz without a charging cable, because I am not sure anymore it can hold 1 day (it’s on the edge now)

@Tracy
Did my pdf email come through?

1 Like

@mutley Yes I have it, I have sent it through to the developers, I will see what they feed back and let you know, thanks for taking the time to do that, legend.

1 Like