Jump spot safety message

I used my new Dekunu One for the first and second time today and was overall very happy with it! However, on my second jump, the safety message about spotting before jumping didn’t automatically go away even after a few seconds of freefall. I went to check my altitude for the first time in the jump and was surprised that all I saw was a grey screen with some text on it and it turns out that manipulating a small touch screen while plummeting to the Earth at 100 mph is a bit strange. Once I hit the “OK” button, everything worked fine, but I would expect it to automatically dismiss this message when it sensed freefall. Is the user expected to hit “OK” prior to jumping every time, or was this just a fluke?

1 Like

Good evening,
This is a message that should automatically disappear after a couple of seconds.
if you could ping an email to @Tracy at support@dekunu.tech explaining what happened.

1 Like

@SkySrfr the message should go away correct, thanks for sending your logs through. The devs have them now, they will investigate and I will get back to you

You guys are awesome, thanks for the update!

1 Like

I have to admit i find the messages annoying and if there is some way the user could disable them if they wish would be great.

1 Like

It’s on the list of requested features.

1 Like