Import jump data from Paralog / jumplog.net

Hi Community,

are there any developers out there that may want to look into importing the data from Paralog / jumplog.net?

I am willing to support, if I can, but my coding experience is close to non-existent. I am not even sure, if there is an API on either side that would allow it.

BR,
Bruce

1 Like

Can you export from there? If so to what format?

If you can export to any human readable format, from either, I’d be happy to give it a go, but no firm timeline, just in my spare time

1 Like

@gevans
It is possible to export the data from Paralog into any desired format. You can create your own template, if you wish.

I always use the export template for the Skydiving logbook.
If you want I can send you an export of my log.

@Tracy
Do you provide cloud account for devs? That would be awesome.
I am sure Greg does not want to pollute his account with any test data.

@Bruce I have everything that you provided exported as .json files that should be Dekunu compatible, though there is a lot of missing information of course because of the different data logged. I also exported everything as a CSV.

Do you have an email address I could send a zip file to you with? I am waiting for my Dekunu to arrive back here from a warranty replacement so I can’t actually test if this would work at all until it arrives.

@Tracy

Some type of test account that could be used would be pretty cool. I am happy to see if I can get people’s data into the Dekunu Cloud. If Dekunu already has something in progress though, maybe I am not really contributing?

I also presume there is an API that could be used to Upload json or CSV to the cloud since the device syncs wirelessly

@Tracy

Any news on the test accounts?

Hey guys, I just replied to a similar post by @Bruce regarding API and integration plans.

Check it out here: API documentation

Hi all,
I have a CSV and a JSON file with my own jumps. How can I import them to the Dekunu Cloud?

Thanks

Hey @MaverickPHX - this is not currently possible but is on the development roadmap so there are plans to allow for importing logs to be implemented in the near future