How do you change the time?

Correct. I also somehow just did a skydive sitting on my couch. Check my log

@Hollywood I will have one of the tech guys take a look for you

Also seeing incorrect time, here. Located in Boston, it says 5:27pm, when it’s actually 6:27pm

It seems that DST is still not taken into consideration. I am in Spain now and the timezone says +1.0. Because it is summer this should be +2.0. Can you tell me if this is in the next FW update?

Furthermore in the could the time format is 12 hr and I want to see this in 24 hr format. Any change this can be a changeable option in the cloud?

Thanks

24h Format is in the settings, time is taken from GPS and they work on the Timezones - Germany is also off one hour

@Marian Thanks for answering that, Germany timezone has been fixed up :slight_smile:

Hi @Marian,

I am not talking about the Dekunu. In the cloud the time is in 12h format if you check your actions. Even when the Dekunu is set to the 24h format. I can not find any setting in the cloud to change this. Maybe I just don’t see it.

@Tracy can you fix the timezone for the Netherlands, Spain (should be the same as Germany) and the UK as well? I am in Spain at the moment and it is still running 1 hour behind.

Thanks

1 Like

NZDT is now an hour ahead of real life too

@joedyson Which DZ is NZDT? I have checked the NZ dropzones and they all have GMT +12

Skydive Taupo is showing 1 hour ahead?

@tracy it seems to have resolved itself now :man_shrugging:

@joedyson So weird, thanks for letting me know

Skydive Union Linz Wels, should be currently on UTC +2 same as Germany, but still lists +`1

1 Like

Thanks for reporting, the GMT offset has been adjusted :slight_smile:

I have the same problem. One Hour error, I suppose it was cause by Summer time… but next day it was correct :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m having the same issue here, it’s +1 an hour here (Skydive Deland, Fl)

1 Like

@FloridaDj fixed… next time you pick up GPS satellites your time will auto correct

1 Like

Hi - currently my Dekunu is reading an hour behind and my firmware is up to date and GPS was working fine. Any recommendations for updating the time?

1 Like

@Tracy should be able to rectify this for you,
the local time should be automatic via the GPS.

1 Like

Or try switching to a different dropzone in the list and then back to the one you’re going to jump at

1 Like