How amazing is Tracy!

Tracy is awesome! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Gee thanks @Rockow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

Thanks, looks like the browser on my I phone does not like the community ! just tried it on my phone, it would let me sign in but anytime I would go to a new page on the community I’d have to sign in again. Once I got my lap top out it seemed to work fine! Thanks again and while I have you here I’ll point out a bug or issue Ive been having since the new firmware download. This had never happened to be before the last update. When I land the device will stay in canopy mode saying that i’m still in the air it will go back and fourth anywhere between 3-400 feet. If im on a turn load and have to get right back on the plane the device will stay in canopy mode all the way back to altitude and then through freefall. If im not on a turn load I’ll try and rest the device but when I do reset it the device will boot back up still in canopy mode. Only by letting it sit, anyehre from 10-20 minutes with it finaly go back to normal on its own.

1 Like

Yay for logging in! and thanks for feeding that back, I will get the info to developers as soon as possible. I will let you know if they need any more info.