FW update 4.4.5, Home screen shows jump # as 0 when there were 31 jumps prior to this FW update

FW update 4.4.5, Home screen shows jump # as 0 when there were 31 jumps prior to this FW update

@levant I have reported this to developers, they are looking into it as we speak

Ive just been able to update mine, and Ive noticed the same bug, but looking into diagnostics and file count, its showing true count, it just seams to be the count on the home screen thats reverted to #0

Same here, #0 on the main screen :scream:

So looks like I should hold up upgrading and stay on 4.4.2.

1 Like

Zero jumps on mine as well.

I waited to go from 4.0.2 August release to the new one which is now 4.4.6. I did it successfully over wireless. it did lock up on downloading the package and I tried resetting twice in which it just returned to same locked boot process. I then powered down and it came up and continued with the updates. I am now back and running and ALL logs remain. So whatever took and zeroed logs on 4.4.5 has been resolved on 4.4.6. The new covers are great. The new power button design is spot on and should resolve that issue. The small cap for the USB-C connection is a nice add to protect it as well. I have not tried to jump with that small cap. Seems that the device and it’s software continue to evolve in a positive direction. Being as I have been since beta/GA release (Explorers) we have come a long, long way…

1 Like

I will state that even with my jumps still in my log and the portal still tracking same and I am logged on to my account it looks as if all my jumps are queued again for upload to portal. ANd yes, as I check it is uploading almost 100 jumps to the portal. I will have to see if duplication occurs.

UPDATE: though it appears it is uploading those 100 jumps again the portal is not creating duplicate entries.
Can someone from Dekunu explain what is going on here. False sync? Does it verify against what is loaded to portal based on jump ID and then just move to the next one in logbook of device?

Thanks,
Tom

1 Like

@tharshman not a false sync - the latest update is uploading additional analysis files created for each log. There will be a backlog of uploads after a user uploads. This backlog will only happen once. From then on each jump will synchronise both the log data and the analysis summary file :slight_smile:

1 Like