FW 6.3.16 issues (and notes!)

I’m also having the NRDY log issue but it’s a little more convoluted. I did 9 jumps today and on jump 2 the alti never entered plane mode. Of the 8 jumps that were logged, jumps 1/6/7/8 list as NRDY on the alti, jump 1 doesn’t show up in the cloud portal, and jumps 4/6/7/8 appear in the cloud with incomplete data.

• Since the new FW update I’ve had 3 screen freezes (red, green, green I think but I don’t really remember).
  • A couple days ago it got stuck in a loop on the logbook screen where it would load a page of records and as soon as it finished it would start loading the same page over again. I reset the alti and it lost all 4 of the un-synced logs.
  • Two days ago I tried to upload the syslogs and it stuck packing them up and refused to upload jump logs until the syslogs were uploaded. Restarted it a few times, changed the wifi network, and tried switching user to log back in using my account, it eventually uploaded parts of some of the jumps but never uploaded the syslogs.
  • Brightness under canopy is a little on the dark side. Would be nice for the user to be able to set the brightness in each mode (plane/ff/canopy/etc.).
  • I don’t know if it would save battery significantly to disable touch input when the screen is off, but I don’t really need to be able to wake up the alti by tapping the screen.
  • What is the double vertical arrow in canopy mode?
  • Battery life seems to have improved slightly, as I think I can get about 13-15 jumps in a day on a full charge.
  • Seeing previous jump log data in plane mode is awesome and useful
  • Being able to change units in plane mode is also great when my buddies set it to metric while it’s charging mid-day.
  • Being able to set jump and gear profiles on the device is also super handy.
  • Overall, some issues but good work.
1 Like

Annnndddddd I just updated to FW 6.3.17. Will follow up after I test it.

1 Like

@lamealex4 Thanks for the feedback and taking the time to post. I have passed your comments and logs to the development team. If you have any of the same issues with the most recent firmware update, please hold off sending any system logs through and send an email to support@dekunu.tech so we can investigate for you :facepunch:

1 Like

You guys are the best.

1 Like