Field replaceable plastic screen

So a lovely exuberant tandem passenger managed to sandwich my Dekunu between themselves and the only part of our P750 not covered in soft fabric. It’s not the actual screen, just the plastic in between, is it easily replaceable?

Thats just reminded me, I have a old iphone screen protector Im planning on cutting to size,
I was going to do that before, but seeing this has pushed to lean over and get the bits sorted right now,.

2 Likes

@joedyson No worries, I will send you an email… love the case, did you make it yourself?

1 Like

@mutley let me know how you go, some testing has been done with screen protectors but more important things cropped up so was put aside for now

@tracy thank you :slight_smile: yep, I 3D print all sorts of stuff for skydiving so I figured I might as well make a case for the Dekunu too :smiley:

2 Likes

Ive just cut down an old unused Iphone plastic screen protector and fitted it, it dose not seam to have an affect on the use of the touch screen at all, first testing seams to be fine.
Ill let you know if I have any problems with it next time I jump, but so far it’s looking good.

1 Like