Failure while at altitude

So today on the climb to altitude for the fourth jump my screen goes completely green. Nothing I tried would get it to show me data. Once back on the ground I tried restarting and it would say the SD card failed. Then I used the reset button. From there it went to a blue screen (which I now know is the recalibration screen). I went through that process and then had to set it up like it’s brand new…(I’ve got about 75 jumps on it). Once I connected to Wifi at my house it just stops the process. I don’t know what to do from here. Please help

1 Like

@Pirate0321 Does your device have the latest firmware installed?

I think so but honestly I’m not sure

It is v5.8.3. I do not see the number for the latest so I don’t know.

1 Like

Yeah thats the latest, it looks like the device was just updated when you logged in.
This fw has some improvements to SD stability, if the device encounters an issue it will automatically shut down all features and go into safety override displaying the altimeter function, regardless of where you are the device will still show your height.
Please let me know by email if you have any issues support@dekunu.tech

Had the same issue, multiple times, with the latest fw. Even today. (green screen, reboot, sd car dfailures, connect to power, hello guest, reactivate)
Kind of done with it.

2 Likes

You should have an email in your inbox @grtlns

The same happened to me today, went to green screen in freefall and stayed like that until I landed. FW up to date

1 Like

@ConnorOB Just sent you an email, let me know how you go :slight_smile:

Hi,

My Dekunu One just had the SD Card fail error today. It happened on the way up.

How do I solve this issue?

@JoshuaTay sent you an email, please check your inbox.