Error when "clicking" view on most recent jump

First time seeing this. I got this from my very last jump when trying to view it. I do remember that I forgot to change DZ’s when I went to another this past weekend. However, it worked and recorded the jump. The cloud portal shows it as Sussex and can only assume based on GPS it knew my locaiton and DZ from the database of locations. Here is the error when 'clicking" view on this latest jump.

A .NET Framework error occurred during execution of user-defined routine or aggregate “geography”: System.FormatException: 24202: Longitude values must be between -15069 and 15069 degrees. System.FormatException: at Microsoft.SqlServer.Types.SqlGeography.Point(Double latitude, Double longitude, Int32 srid) .

My apologies, It is happening when “clicking” view on any of my recent or past jumps. Since it is Cloud based app, I am not suspecting my computer and Windows .NET framework local. I think this is on your Windows infrastructure.

Hi All, same issue for me :frowning:

Same issue at the moment :upside_down_face:

#metoo
All my jumps from this weekend

Hi @tharshman @ArnaudBP @Switch @Bamwich thanks for letting us know, getting this info to the devs so we can have your view buttons back up and running. Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It seems fixed now.

BR, Bruce

1 Like

Yes is fixed now. Thanks

1 Like

C’est OK pour moi, Merci

1 Like