Error in the Dekunu Cloud

Hi,

It’s few days I’m getting intermittently this error in the Dekunu Cloud:

ReferenceError: c:\WEB\webPortal\views\action_details.ejs:2
    1| <!-- views/index.ejs -->

>> 2| <% title= 'Action #' + actionData.actionId + ' - ' + actionData.userData.fullname + ' - '; %>

3| <%- include header.ejs %>

4| <%- include header_primary.ejs %>

5| <script src="/assets/js/jquery.validate.min.js"></script>

actionData is not defined
    at eval (eval at compile (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:549:12), <anonymous>:11:28)
    at returnedFn (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:580:17)
    at tryHandleCache (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:223:34)
    at View.exports.renderFile [as engine] (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:437:10)
    at View.render (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\express\lib\view.js:135:8)
    at tryRender (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\express\lib\application.js:640:10)
    at Function.render (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\express\lib\application.js:592:3)
    at ServerResponse.render (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\express\lib\response.js:1008:7)
    at then_request.then.catch (c:\WEB\webPortal\app\controllers\ActionController.js:177:32)
    at tryCallOne (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\then-request\node_modules\promise\lib\core.js:37:12)
    at c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\then-request\node_modules\promise\lib\core.js:123:15
    at flush (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\asap\raw.js:50:29)
    at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:131:7)
    at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:218:9)

@ColOfAbRiX This should have been fixed with the updated Cloud, let me know if you see the same error message again.

Thanks! I’ll let you know if I see it again

1 Like

On the my actions page:

I cannot select all the jumps of a certain DZ, or I cannot go to the second page of jumps in the overview, or I cannot select to show the first 100 jumps instead of the 50 -> I always get an error message (something with rows are not correct - table could not be prepared)

1 Like

@stirre Thanks, I will get the tech team onto it right away.