Emergency Contacts not sync'd from D Cloud

I see that the FW 3.3.4 has fixed a lot of issues :slight_smile: yay.
I also see that the emergency contacts are not syncing from the Cloud to the device?

2 Likes

Fed back, thanks @Wotan

I have the same issue as well. Thank you guys! :wink:

1 Like

No emergency contact sync’d either

1 Like

There are definitely a few syncing issues that the last fw update has thrown at us, developers have identified the bug already and are actively seeking a solution. Testing has already been in progress for the last few days, hopefully a fix is near. Thanks for reporting guys :grin:

2 Likes

Hi, same issue here, any fix already ? :grinning:

Not yet. Still on the list.

@ManuHbt The syncing can sometimes be a little slow, it will update though. Try turning the device off and back on while connected to strong wifi or if you really want to try and push the sync, you can try logging out of the device and back in here are some instructions if you want to try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Tracy, I was actually wondering why the changes I made yesterday in the cloud and those you made about the DZ name were not sync on the device this morning (strong wifi at home). Does it turn the wifi off when not in use ?

So I pushed the sync with the “switch user” method and it worked :slightly_smiling_face:, everything synced correctly, the primary emergency contact too (the second one did not sync).

1 Like

@ManuHbt Yes, the device ‘sleeps’ when not in use and in doing so, disconnects from wifi. This will be tweaked in the next update :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, then I will try switching as well, as my emergency contacts have never been downloaded onto the device yet.

2 Likes