I’m definitely glad to see the update and I can’t wait to test it out in full this weekend! I have noticed a few issues though that weren’t included in the “known issues” of the new firmware so I just wanted to jot them down. Most of these seem to be more on the cloud side than the firmware side.
Jumps are now syncing, except I now have 82 entries in the cloud from 15 actual jumps on the Dekunu.
Altitudes are showing different numbers from the Dekunu, and are also different if you click “View” to see more detail on that specific jump.
Changing “Show XX entries” brings up an error, I received these two:
When showing “All”:
When showing 100:
“Recent days jumping” seems to be just showing the dates the device synced and uploaded jumps to the cloud, rather than the actual date of those jumps.
- A lot of the jump data on the Dekunu still seems to be inaccurate, (vertical / horizontal speeds seem way off). Same for these in the cloud.
These are very minor, but worth mentioning:
- Device temperature seems way too hot. I’m guessing it’s picking up the temperature of the internal device rather than ambient temperature.
- Emergency contacts not downloading to the Dekunu
- Battery bar at 25% looks like it is showing half charged. It would be nice just to show the number percentage next to or instead of the bar.
- Changing the ring color on the Dekunu doesn’t update in the cloud portal.
- Is the cloud photo supposed to download to replace the person icon on the Dekunu? Mine isn’t if it’s supposed to, but that person is much better looking anyway
I would add more but the cloud portal seems to have crashed…so maybe you guys n gals have enough work for now All in all I’m glad to see the updates coming and the battery improvement should be a great help!
::edit, the portal came back up pretty quickly