Dropzone Landing Area Update - User Input

You’re AWESOME! No worries. Heading there Thursday. I heard an Australian guy named Mike runs it. Gets my 16 year old on a tandem. Only place in the USA that does tandems under 18. Private non-USPA registered DZ. The guy comes highly recommended. Anyone there know him?

1 Like

I don’t personally but someone here will for sure, the tandem age in Australia is 12yrs old!

2 Likes

HI Tracy,

Please add Skydive Diani (South of Mombassa, Kenya) and its alternate Lz Chale Island.

1 Like

@Wotan all added, thank you

1 Like

Would you please add the landing area from „TRIWO Flughafen Zweibrücken“ in Germnay
GPS: 49° 12′ 34.29″ N, 7° 24′ 2.33″ E
„1“ is preferred landing area, „2&3“ are alternative areas.
Thanks kn advance!

@ManuBiesi I don’t have this DZ on the Cloud, what is the name of the DZ? Should I put it under ‘Pink Boogie’ or ‘Skydive Zweibrücken’? Which name will be best?

Best clear name is „Skydive Zweibrücken“
Thanks Tracy

1 Like

Perfect, all added for you, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think in Germany there is no minimum age. If your baby is fat enough and has 35 Kg (I think) and a minimum height you can push it out of an airplane. :smile:
Any Tandem master here from Germany who can correct me if I am wrong? As far as I know the person needs to safely fit into the harness with a minimum height and weight.

1 Like

@Agostino :joy::joy:
Ooooh actually, I have a question regarding German DZ’s, most of them have ‘Fallschirmsport’ prior to the location name or 'Fallschirmsportclub’
Do you think I could change them in the Cloud to either be ‘FS Marl’ for example or 'Marl Fallschirmsport’
I think it would make them easier to find in the list for non-local jumpers, what do you think?

Yes, I think it is okay. Please use:

FS: for Fallschirmsport
FSC: for Fallschirmsportclub

Example:
FS Marl but FSC MĂźnster

These are also the abbreviations those DZ use on their own.

Awesome, I thought I better ask first but that will make the list heaps tidier, thanks Agostino :slight_smile:

You are always welcome.

I think Skydive Mohed (SÜderhamns Fallskärmsklubb) is not on the list, should be the last Club in Sweden.

1 Like

@Irie All updated for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is the DZ brief from Skydive Dubai Desert Campus [SD2] with landing areas.

Also, here is the phone number: +971 4 832 8080

Skydive Las Vegas - SLV
1401 Airport Rd, Boulder City, NV 89005
skydivelasvegas.com
(702) 759-3483

Blue - Student/A/B/C Latitude: 35.950884 | Longitude: -114.85865
Red - Tandems Latitude: 35.950258 | Longitude: -114.857488

SLV1

Not sure if Glidersports is on the list or has been updated!

38.355253, -93.672430