Dropzone Landing Area Update - User Input

Can you write in Russian?
Or better in English?

Мне не нужна площадка. Мне достаточно именно точки. Как при обычной GPS навигации.
Т.е. что бы я мог выбрать одну из 13 точек на которую мне будет указывать прибор.

Можно по русски. Такого функционала у них пока нет.

т.е. (Теоритически) можно сделать 13 площадок размером Метр на метр?

Наврядли они смогут обозначить 1х1, но попробуй напиши. Вообще они обещали функционал - возможность ставить точки самому, но пока его нет.

Please add Skydive South Texas. Landing zone in blue in the photo. Primary landing spot marked in pink, and is centered on coordinates 27°48’35.9"N 97°05’10.9"W

Airport identifier is KRAS.

Thanks!

1 Like

Greetings.
Please add these landing areas to my profile.

Ранее мне ответил @Macabre96
что точки добавлять невозможно. Но на DZ Chernihiv Skydive Academy_ Стоят имено Точки.
Может есть возможность добавить точки?

I was previously answered by @Macabre96
that points cannot be added. But on DZ Chernihiv Skydive Academy_ There are points.
Maybe there is an opportunity to add points?

1 Like

Hi. Can you please add two (2) Landing Area more to Skydive City - Z-hills DZ. Note that the swooping area already exists, so the total of landing areas will be three (3).

1. Swoop Pond (existing in the system and OK)
  2. Tandem / Experienced Landing Area: (28.219345091706256, -82.1519650010618) - NEW!
  3. Student / all Landing Area (28.22430866423077, -82.15988165054425)

1 Like

@yarosunslav are these personal landing areas for DZ Boro-Boro or are they specific landing areas that everyone uses?
If they are personal, we have been working on the ability for you to add these yourself, they will be hidden to everyone else, only you will have access to them - this new feature will be rolled out in the next Cloud sprint, I expect that will be within the next week or two.
If the landing areas are specific and everyone uses them, please let me know the names of each landing area (main landing area, D license and above, Tandems only landing area etc.)

these are personal areas.
This is for personal use only.

1 Like

The ability to set personal landing areas will be rolled out in one of the next development sprints, keep an eye out for the update and then you can add these yourself :slight_smile:

Hi,
Is it possible to add a second expert/tandem landing zone, with the GPS marker attached, for the DZ Skydive Pujaut (France) ?

Thank you

1 Like

All added for you, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Tracy,

Here is Skydive Suffolk

Attached is a Micro of the Main Landing Area and High Performance Landing area.

Main Landing Area: 36.680526°N 76.607816°W
High Performance Landing: 36.679756°N 76.609462°W

1 Like

Hi Tracy,

I want to add this SURO DESAFIO EXTREMO / Uruguay (-34.47903094620827, -54.28325579361078 )

Thanks for your support.

1 Like

Hey Tracey,

Update needed for London Parachute School (aka Skydive London).

Main Landing Area 51:41.6184 -1:18.8874
Tandem and C License 51:41.7732 -1:18.7320

Many Thanks!!

Chris

1 Like

To add to the above:

Chiltern Aerosports (where LPS was based) has ceased operation as an airfield.

LPS has a new home and will be based at Abingdon Airfield from now on.

Normal exit height will be 13,500 ft, seat restraint removal 1000 ft

1 Like

@yarosunslav FYI you can now add custom landing areas in the Cloud, see here for instructions - note that you have to add dropzones to your Regular Dropzone list to be able to add landing areas :slight_smile:

Hey Strato, thanks for the recommendation. This has DZ has now been added, here is a direct LINK if you wanted to check it out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Chris, thanks for the recommendation. I have now made those changes to the DZ, here is a direct LINK if you wanted to check it out. Let us know if you want to make any more changes.

Hey @Mike I think that’s the really old Redlands DZ which doesn’t operate anymore…

https://www.skydivinglondon.com/ is the company now, possibly rebranded at some point… this is the correct DZ that has moved https://dekunu.cloud/dropzone/806

I would say you could remove https://dekunu.cloud/dropzone/817 now as it no longer functions as a DZ