Dropzone Landing Area Update - User Input

Thanx for the chance tracy. Ok the landing areas are correct but were changed for Skydive Namibia. The coordinates I gave are for Ground Rush Adventures.
If ud like to update the dz info then the phone number is +264811245167. The address is the same one you have for Skydive Namibia.
Think once you’ve made those changes to Ground Rush Adventures you can remove Skydive Namibia as there is no dz here with that name. There are two other dz in Namibia (Swakopmund Skydiving Club and Skydive4Fun) but i will let then contact you about there landing areas.
Let me kne if u come right. Hopefully im not confusing the s#@t out of you :hugs:

1 Like

@Skydave238 OK, I think I have it right, check my work and get back to me :rofl:
I will have Skydive Namibia removed too, this may take a few days.
Thanks heaps!

Skydive Perris: This map is rotated so that north is facing left. The grassy areas are for experienced and tandems only. Students and experienced can land pretty much anywhere in the dirt fields within the triangle, though most aim for the south field closer to the grass.

1 Like

Fallschirmsportclub Westerstede
Landing area :slight_smile:

53,2918366, 7,9309507

1 Like

@Nailhead I added a few landing areas for Perris, let me know if you want me to change/add anything

@tripp9r all added for you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Skydive Nuggets:

47.859172, 10.008430

So Nzone was correct after you edited it but overnight it has seemed to move to Melbourne. .

Thanks for the quick update! I’m seeing duplicates in the portal though, 2 for tandems & experienced, and 4 for students. I also noticed in the Dekunu the text is gettnig cut off, could the text be changed to “Pro & Tandems” and “Student Area”? Sorry I should have thought of that earlier…I am in debt of much beer here :slight_smile:

I just realized the duplicates are just different parts of the field, it might just make sense to have just the “Pro & Tandems”, (most typically land on the grass strip closest to the runway), and then also where I put the little red square I guess would be the centerish area for the Student Area. Sorry for all the edits!
PerrisLanding

• Can you change the mail for Skydive Flanders - DZ Zwartberg, Moorsele and Schaffen to: info@pcv.be?
  • The coordinates of Skydive Flanders - DZ Moorsele are: 50.848761, 3.146633. I will later add a picture with the landing areas.
1 Like

@Nailhead Luckily for you, my favourite thing is adding landing areas to the Cloud :joy:
Clearly I have a super interesting life… I will edit that and get back to you. Thanks heaps!

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

It was your choice @Tracy!

1 Like

@Agostino If I add enough landing areas maybe I can make ‘Dekunu Legend’, what do you think? :joy:

Aaah, you are already my Legend here, no worries!

1 Like

@stirre all changed for you :smile:

Hi Tracy… I heard you love it to edit the dropzone list?
Would you like to add
Paraclub Hall for me?

You are the best…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Fallskärmsklubben Aros / FKAros
+46 21-121666
Johannisberg
Flygplats
725 91 Västerås
Sweden

D/Tandem = 59°34’50.19"N 16°30’5.21"O
Swoop area = 59°34’41.86"N. 16°30’2.03"O
Main landing/ pitt = 59°34’43.48"N. 16°30’13.82"O

1 Like

@US522 Thank you! All added for you :smile:

@Irie We already had Aros but I tidied it up a bit, thanks for the info

Skydive Saipan

@AndrewKarnowski Thanks for the landing area info, all added to the Cloud for you :slight_smile:

Added The Beach landing Zones To Skydive Mossel Bay. (in addition to student and Pro Landing zones)

1 Like