🤓 Dekunu USA Tour 2020

There has been talk of a possible demo tour in the US next year, if you know of any events happening at your local DZ’s that you think would be a good place for us to visit please let us know, we would love to meet as many of you guys as possible!
Even if your regular DZ is not having any events we may swing by on our way past to say Hi :wave: so get in touch and we will keep you informed :grin:

2 Likes

You provided Veterans Skydive For Life with some amazing gifts to give away at our Veterans Wind Therapy event. We would love it if you could come to our event in 2020. Don’t have an exact date yet, but it will be toward the end of August. Hope we can make it happen and thank you for your support of VS4Life.

2 Likes

Skydive Kansas City has a pretty rad Memorial Day boogie!

2 Likes

Awesome, is this usually in May?

Awesome, let us know when dates have been set, we are in very early planning stages for this, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of events advertised for 2020 yet but we should be in Chicago for Project 19 in July :slight_smile:

West Tennessee Skydiving will be hosting a Sisters In Skydiving event in May. Will advise as soon as I get the dates.

1 Like

Yes it is! Haven’t got the hard set date yet

1 Like

Veterans Skydive For Life would LOVE to have you all stop at our event. It will be in late August at Wisconsin Skydiving Center. With all amazing items you donated last year we had a super amazing event. It would be amazing to have you all there for our event in 2020. Hope we can make it happen.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, keep me posted on dates and locations, hopefully we will make it to all events but I think we will be restricted to 4-5 weeks :crossed_fingers: