Dekunu Cloud / Wrong date of jump

Hi Dekunu!

Action # 273199 hit the dekunu cloud on May 16, although it was made on the 22nd, apparently because of this, the time spent on the plane was incorrectly calculated.

Can u fix it?
Thx, with best regards, Roman.

1 Like

up

Can u fix it?

1 Like

Hi @Macabre96 I have reported this to the dev team, will let you know what they come back with :slight_smile:

Up pls

the same problem, the action #270248 (140) done normally on May 14th not on May 8th and time in plane is not correct as well.

Hi Dekunu team!

again the same problem, with the wrong date of jumps, and it occurs on the same dropzone

I also ask you to pay attention to the fact that there is no opening alt, and two entries with an incorrect out alt (Iā€™m sure that I jumped from 4000m)

Thanks guys, I have added these to the ticket for the devs to look at, @Macabre96 for all of your recent jumps at that particular DZ it appears that you have very little GPS connection, are there any potential obstructions there? Like mountains or something? I can see the device connects fine at other DZā€™s so just trying to work out why.

Unsure what the cause of the date problem is but I am sure it will be easily fixable, I am guessing there will be more than just you guys with the problem so will have the dev team do a sweep to make sure all are corrected once they investigate.

on this dropzone there are no mountains nearby, but there is a large airport nearby.

1 Like

up+ can u fix my statistic? thx

@Macabre96 OK finally got to the bottom of this, the issue is the location of your dropzone. GPS is jammed by a nearby government science research center, you will see more info on this here and here - we had another report from a device user at the same DZ, he was aware of the GPS being jammed. Unfortunately there is not much we can do about the GPS being jammed by the government but I will chat to the Cloud dev team and see if we can refine some of your data from that DZ.
I can see that your data when jumping at other dropzones is good.