Dekunu 3D Viz Platform

Has anybody been able to use the 3D viz platform yet?

When I click on it in my cloud it just says loading overlay and a blank screen?

Any feedback would be good to hear?

Cheers

Marty

I’ve got the same, but I only been using my mobile, not had the chance to see if it’s the same in the computer.

I haven’t had any issues with it, works sweet on my phone (iPhone 8 using Chrome) and my laptop, although it does take a little bit of time to load up.

Hi @Marty - the 3D viz platform should be working for all users. Can you please send me the link for the action that you are having trouble viewing?

1 Like

How can I put acions of group members in my 3D viz platform?

This functionality will be rolled out after we introduce friend connections. This way each user is in control over who can and cannot see their actions.

Yes, the 3D VIZ works great. I love it. The playback is awesome. This is great stuff!!!

1 Like

Morning mate

https://dekunu.cloud:8081/viz/a/37475

Just a blank page with “Loading Overlay”

This is the same on every one of my jumps, Both viewing on Mac and iPhone.

Cheers

Marty

Hi @Marty - unfortunately we have not been able to reproduce this issue. We have tried several mobile devices and desktop computers along with both Chrome and Safari browsers. To assist us in reproducing the issue could you provide some additional information? What browser are you using? Are you connecting to the internet behind a corporate firewall? Do you have any cookie/javascript blockers active?

Had the same issue. If you’re using Safari, you should disable all adblockers plugins and the Safari build in also under “settings for this website”

1 Like

Same here, never worked, tried on a couple of laptops, result as above.

I used Windows 8 and Windows 10, my browser is up-to-date firefox.

For developers, this is what I get in the Firefox console:

Loading failed for the <script> with source “https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-99220811-2”. 35953:32
Logging system initialised at Mon Oct 08 2018 12:18:00 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time) common.js:206:17
Logging system initialised at Mon Oct 08 2018 12:18:05 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time) common.js:206:17
[Show/hide message details.] Error: Load timeout for modules: Shaders/Appearances/PolylineColorAppearanceVS,Shaders/Appearances/PolylineMaterialAppearanceVS,Shaders/Appearances/TexturedMaterialAppearanceFS,Shaders/Appearances/TexturedMaterialAppearanceVS,Shaders/BillboardCollectionFS,Shaders/BillboardCollectionVS,Shaders/BrdfLutGeneratorFS,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/degreesPerRadian,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/depthRange,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/epsilon1,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/epsilon2,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/epsilon3,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/epsilon4,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/epsilon5,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/epsilon6,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/epsilon7,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/infinity,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/oneOverPi,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/oneOverTwoPi,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/passCesium3DTile,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/passCesium3DTileClassification,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/passCesium3DTileClassificationIgnoreShow,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/passClassification,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/passCompute,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/passEnvironment,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/passGlobe,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/passOpaque,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/passOverlay,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/passTerrainClassification,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/passTranslucent,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/pi,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/piOverFour,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/piOverSix,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/piOverThree,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/piOverTwo,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/radiansPerDegree,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/sceneMode2D,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/sceneMode3D,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/sceneModeColumbusView,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/sceneModeMorphing,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/solarRadius,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/threePiOver2,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/twoPi,Shaders/Builtin/Constants/webMercatorMaxLatitude,Shaders/Builtin/CzmBuiltins,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/alphaWeight,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/antialias,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/cascadeColor,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/cascadeDistance,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/cascadeMatrix,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/cascadeWeights,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/columbusViewMorph,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/computePosition,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/cosineAndSine,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/decompressTextureCoordinates,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/depthClampFarPlane,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/eastNorthUpToEyeCoordinates,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/ellipsoidContainsPoint,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/ellipsoidNew,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/ellipsoidWgs84TextureCoordinates,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/equalsEpsilon,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/eyeOffset,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/eyeToWindowCoordinates,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/fog,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/geodeticSurfaceNormal,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/getDefaultMaterial,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/getLambertDiffuse,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/getSpecular,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/getWaterNoise,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/getWgs84EllipsoidEC,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/HSBToRGB,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/HSLToRGB,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/hue,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/isEmpty,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/isFull,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/latitudeToWebMercatorFraction,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/luminance,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/metersPerPixel,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/modelToWindowCoordinates,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/multiplyWithColorBalance,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/nearFarScalar,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/octDecode,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/packDepth,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/phong,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/pointAlongRay,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/rayEllipsoidIntersectionInterval,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/reverseLogDepth,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/RGBToHSB,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/RGBToHSL,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/RGBToXYZ,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/shadowVisibility,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/signNotZero,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/tangentToEyeSpaceMatrix,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/transformPlane,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/translateRelativeToEye,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/translucentPhong,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/transpose,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/unpackDepth,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/unpackFloat,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/vertexLogDepth,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/windowToEyeCoordinates,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/writeDepthClampedToFarPlane,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/writeLogDepth,Shaders/Builtin/Functions/XYZToRGB,Shaders/Builtin/Structs/depthRangeStruct,Shaders/Builtin/Structs/ellipsoid,Shaders/Builtin/Structs/material,Shaders/Builtin/Structs/materialInput,Shaders/Builtin/Structs/ray,Shaders/Builtin/Structs/raySegment,Shaders/Builtin/Structs/shadowParameters,Shaders/CompositeOITFS,Shaders/DepthPlaneFS,Shaders/DepthPlaneVS,Shaders/EllipsoidFS,Shaders/EllipsoidVS,Shaders/GlobeFS,Shaders/GlobeVS,Shaders/GroundAtmosphere,Shaders/Materials/BumpMapMaterial,Shaders/Materials/CheckerboardMaterial,Shaders/Materials/DotMaterial,Shaders/Materials/ElevationContourMaterial,Shaders/Materials/ElevationRampMaterial,Shaders/Materials/FadeMaterial,Shaders/Materials/GridMaterial,Shaders/Materials/NormalMapMaterial,Shaders/Materials/PolylineArrowMaterial,Shaders/Materials/PolylineDashMaterial,Shaders/Materials/PolylineGlowMaterial,Shaders/Materials/PolylineOutlineMaterial,Shaders/Materials/RimLightingMaterial,Shaders/Materials/SlopeRampMaterial,Shaders/Materials/StripeMaterial,Shaders/Materials/Water,Shaders/PointPrimitiveCollectionFS,Shaders/PointPrimitiveCollectionVS,Shaders/PolylineCommon,Shaders/PolylineFS,Shaders/PolylineVS,Shaders/PostProcessFilters/AdditiveBlend,Shaders/PostProcessFilters/BrightPass,Shaders/PostProcessFilters/FXAA,Shaders/PostProcessFilters/GaussianBlur1D,Shaders/PostProcessFilters/PassThrough,Shaders/PostProcessFilters/PointCloudEyeDomeLighting,Shaders/ReprojectWebMercatorFS,Shaders/ReprojectWebMercatorVS,Shaders/ShadowVolumeFS,Shaders/ShadowVolumeVS,Shaders/SkyAtmosphereFS,Shaders/SkyAtmosphereVS,Shaders/SkyBoxFS,Shaders/SkyBoxVS,Shaders/SunFS,Shaders/SunTextureFS,Shaders/SunVS,Shaders/Vector3DTilePolylinesVS,Shaders/ViewportQuadFS,Shaders/ViewportQuadVS,ThirdParty/Autolinker,ThirdParty/earcut-2.1.1,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/addDefaults,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/addExtensionsRequired,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/addExtensionsUsed,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/addPipelineExtras,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/addToArray,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/byteLengthForComponentType,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/findAccessorMinMax,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/ForEach,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/getAccessorByteStride,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/getJointCountForMaterials,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/glslTypeToWebGLConstant,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/numberOfComponentsForType,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/parseBinaryGltf,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/processModelMaterialsCommon,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/processPbrMetallicRoughness,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/removeExtensionsRequired,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/removeExtensionsUsed,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/removePipelineExtras,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/techniqueParameterForSemantic,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/updateVersion,ThirdParty/GltfPipeline/webGLConstantToGlslType,ThirdParty/google-earth-dbroot-parser,ThirdParty/jsep,ThirdParty/kdbush,ThirdParty/knockout-3.4.2,ThirdParty/knockout-es5,ThirdParty/knockout,ThirdParty/measureText,ThirdParty/mersenne-twister,ThirdParty/NoSleep,ThirdParty/protobuf-minimal,ThirdParty/Shaders/FXAA3_11,ThirdParty/sprintf,ThirdParty/topojson,ThirdParty/Tween,ThirdParty/Uri,ThirdParty/when,ThirdParty/xss,ThirdParty/zip,Widgets/Animation/Animation,Widgets/Animation/AnimationViewModel,Widgets/BaseLayerPicker/BaseLayerPicker,Widgets/BaseLayerPicker/BaseLayerPickerViewModel,Widgets/BaseLayerPicker/createDefaultImageryProviderViewModels,Widgets/BaseLayerPicker/createDefaultTerrainProviderViewModels,Widgets/BaseLayerPicker/ProviderViewModel,Widgets/Cesium3DTilesInspector/Cesium3DTilesInspector,Widgets/Cesium3DTilesInspector/Cesium3DTilesInspectorViewModel,Widgets/CesiumInspector/CesiumInspector,Widgets/CesiumInspector/CesiumInspectorViewModel,Widgets/CesiumWidget/CesiumWidget,Widgets/ClockViewModel,Widgets/Command,Widgets/createCommand,Widgets/FullscreenButton/FullscreenButton,Widgets/FullscreenButton/FullscreenButtonViewModel,Widgets/Geocoder/Geocoder,Widgets/Geocoder/GeocoderViewModel,Widgets/getElement,Widgets/HomeButton/HomeButton,Widgets/HomeButton/HomeButtonViewModel,Widgets/InfoBox/InfoBox,Widgets/InfoBox/InfoBoxViewModel,Widgets/NavigationHelpButton/NavigationHelpButton,Widgets/NavigationHelpButton/NavigationHelpButtonViewModel,Widgets/PerformanceWatchdog/PerformanceWatchdog,Widgets/PerformanceWatchdog/PerformanceWatchdogViewModel,Widgets/ProjectionPicker/ProjectionPicker,Widgets/ProjectionPicker/ProjectionPickerViewModel,Widgets/SceneModePicker/SceneModePicker,Widgets/SceneModePicker/SceneModePickerViewModel,Widgets/SelectionIndicator/SelectionIndicator,Widgets/SelectionIndicator/SelectionIndicatorViewModel,Widgets/subscribeAndEvaluate,Widgets/SvgPathBindingHandler,Widgets/Timeline/Timeline,Widgets/Timeline/TimelineHighlightRange,Widgets/Timeline/TimelineTrack,Widgets/ToggleButtonViewModel,Widgets/Viewer/Viewer,Widgets/Viewer/viewerCesium3DTilesInspectorMixin,Widgets/Viewer/viewerCesiumInspectorMixin,Widgets/Viewer/viewerDragDropMixin,Widgets/Viewer/viewerPerformanceWatchdogMixin,Widgets/VRButton/VRButton,Widgets/VRButton/VRButtonViewModel,Workers/createTaskProcessorWorker
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#timeout require.js:165:17
makeError
https://dekunu.cloud:8082/ThirdParty/requirejs-2.1.20/require.js:165:17
checkLoaded
https://dekunu.cloud:8082/ThirdParty/requirejs-2.1.20/require.js:693:23
checkLoaded/checkLoadedTimeoutId<
https://dekunu.cloud:8082/ThirdParty/requirejs-2.1.20/require.js:714:25
Source map error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: https://dekunu.cloud:8082/Source/ThirdParty/protobuf-minimal.js
Source Map URL: protobuf.js.map[Learn More]

Hey, I got it working in Chrome on a Windows 10 PC. I had to reload it several times but it worked in the end. I wish there was a share featue to share it as a video or just as interactive. Maybe an easy way to do it would be to add a ‘make public’ button and then anyone could access it and share a link. It would be cool to have a public database of jumps people shared. Here’s a screen shot

Hey mate, sorry for the late reply, It is loading some times but not all the time on my mac although I have never got it to load on my iPhone.

Safari browser, no, no corporate firewall or no blockers active as far as I can see.

Cheers

Marty

Hey all, a new version of the cloud portal has just been released with some stability improvements and bug fixes. A new smoothing algorithm and screenshot function have been added too. This is a pretty resource heavy (beta) system at the moment so i’m not surprised some users are having issues, especially on phones.

Future releases will improve load time and continue to fix bugs.

@ColOfAbRiX - do you have a strict ad blocker activated? we do not have ads but we do use google analytics and it looks like your browser has blocked googletagmanager and subsequent scripts. If so, please try disabling it and testing again.

I do have one but I’m aware it can cause problems and I tested without it.
But not when I collected the log I sent you :smiley:
Let me see the log output again and also your new updates

1 Like

Often times if it sticks like that a simply click inside the black screen starts the process. I have had that twice where 2 hours later I come back and still at “loading overlay”. Both times I clicked inside the black screen it came up. Try that. We are probably looking at Cloud server processing bottlenecks. Not a bandwidth issues as I have been on full 1GB Internet connections with same issue.

1 Like

Oooh good tip @tharshman thanks for sharing.

I have not been able to get any 3D viz the past week or two from various computers. Can we get an update on where the choke point is possibly. Dekunu should be able to see if the bottleneck is across the platform. this will lessen the time I spend trying to get it working. Thanks.

Hi @tharshman , there is an issue some users are experiencing with some browsers. Have you tried some different browsers? Also check any ad-blocker is off, and/or try performing a full page refresh (pressing Ctrl+R).The devs are working on performance enhancements that should be rolling out in the next week or two :slight_smile:

I did get it to come up with repeated refreshes. Maybe a dozen or so. I have tried several different software and hardware platforms and browsers with similar results. Thanks for the update. I am sure only good things to come.

1 Like