Cloud MY Actions View is erroring

Hi When I try to view one of my recorded skydives I get

SyntaxError: c:\WEB\webPortal\views\action_details.ejs:1593
1591| // ================================== PLANE FLIGHT PATH =================================

1592|         var planeFlightBounds = new google.maps.LatLngBounds();

1593| var planeFlightCoordinates = <%- JSON.stringify(JSON.parse(actionData.planeFlight)) %>;

1594|         if (planeFlightCoordinates.length > 0) planeFlightCoordinates.map(function(point) { planeFlightBounds.extend(new google.maps.LatLng(point.lat, point.lng)); })

1595|         var planeFlightMap = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById('planeFlight'), {

1596|             mapTypeId: 'satellite',

Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse ()
at eval (eval at compile (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:549:12), :664:37)
at returnedFn (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:580:17)
at tryHandleCache (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:223:34)
at View.exports.renderFile [as engine] (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\ejs\lib\ejs.js:437:10)
at View.render (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\express\lib\view.js:135:8)
at tryRender (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\express\lib\application.js:640:10)
at Function.render (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\express\lib\application.js:592:3)
at ServerResponse.render (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\express\lib\response.js:1008:7)
at then_request.then.data (c:\WEB\webPortal\app\controllers\ActionController.js:158:32)
at tryCallOne (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\then-request\node_modules\promise\lib\core.js:37:12)
at c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\then-request\node_modules\promise\lib\core.js:123:15
at flush (c:\WEB\webPortal\node_modules\asap\raw.js:50:29)
at _combinedTickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:131:7)
at process._tickDomainCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:218:9)

Same here. They must be working on the site because earlier they added the ability to add a profile image but now it’s gone. I couldn’t get it to save anyway…but I figured the errors in jump data is connected to the portal updates.

It looks like they may have reverted the changes causing that issue so I’m sure they are aware.

2 Likes