Changes made in Cloud Profile not propagating to device

Changes I have made to the profile settings (LED colour, Emergency Contact Details, spelling of my name), are not propagating to the device. Have powered off a couple of times, and the wifi is connected. Ideas?

edit. After disconnecting and reconnecting the wifi, the spelling of my name has sync’d, but not the other issues.

LED colour not changing is strange. As long it is not connected via USB and charging it should show your chosen colour. If it is connected to a power supply the colour is green, independently from the colour you did configure in the cloud. Emergency details are not downloaded yet, still some work to do here.

1 Like

LED definitely not changing- I switched it to orange on the device, then changed it to blue in the profile, saved, logged out of both web portal and re-powered device, and its still orange… Not plugged int to charger.

Works the other way though. Colour applied in the device (orange) overwrites that in the Cloud profile setting if I “Switch Users” from the device

1 Like

@KenY I believe this is part of the bug we are currently experiencing in the cloud/device syncing. Fingers crossed we will have it sorted soon and a firmware update rolled out.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll keep an eye out.

1 Like