Change color

hi, i have a simple question … at witch altitude the led color will change in meters unity ? what color at witch altitude ?
thanks

As far as I understand, the color of the LED does not change at all, it is the same as specified in the profile. Although it would not be a bad function to change the color of the LED according to the color of the height on the screen.

Hi Macabre96,
I think Michael means the “lines” colors on the screen during the freefall height (green, blue, light blue, yellow, orange, red).

He doesn’t have this info for meters unit because in the video is in ft.

Regards
:love_you_gesture:t2:

…I think Michael means the “lines” colors on the screen during the freefall height (green, blue, light blue, yellow, orange, red)…

yes PAT that was my question

Hi All,
anyone that can give us an answer?

No Skydiver that use the Altimeter in meters unit?

THX

I using meters unit.

Hi Macabre96,
ah ok, but you know exactly at which altitude the screen colors change? From a color to another?

I would like to know for example at which altitude the screen color change from yellow to orange, and orange to red… and so on…

Do you have these informations?
Or are written somewhere?

Thank you.

Hi Pat!

Unfortunately, I do not know such information, and here on the forum I did not find information about the altitude ranges and colors.

Because I open at 1100m - I know that it is already a red zone for dekunu. In general, it would be helpful to define your own color ranges.

1 Like

I agree… not only should Dekunu publish the preset altitudes for each color change, but should allow them to be modified by the user for preference.

The colours change every 3000ft which I believe is around 914 meters, there may be the option to customise the colours and altitudes in the future but at the moment, while Dekunu are on hold, development is aimed at high priority tasks :slight_smile: