Can't scan for wifi, retry later

I want to connect at the dz, but always get this message. Tried restarting already, but didn’t work to fix it. Sometimes I get this message, sometimes when I press scan, the screen just blips a second and I get again the et work screen with the 3 options (scan, diagnostic,…) .

I have also had this happen a couple times, somewhat erratically. Restarting didn’t help but after waiting about an hour it would connect out of the blue.

I tried several times during the day: nothing

@stirre I will send you an email to work this out

@lamealex4 If you continue to have an issue, please send an email to support@dekunu.tech and we can work out the problem if it arises again

Check… same problem… happens several times…
But I need the WiFi only at home to sync the jumps…
So time doesn’t matter.

1 Like

So it seems to be consistent with a few users, Stirre has informed me that her wifi connected automatically at her home DZ, I have fed all of this back to the developers so will hopefully be able to include a solution in the next update :ok_hand:

Indeed, he connects to wifi he already knows. But yesterday I tried to connect to a wifi network he doesn’t know yet, and again: he gave the same error.

1 Like

It seems you have discovered the key @stirre, thank you for the info, all fed back to the developers