- dropzone detail page
- Added live weather satellite/radar animated overlay to map
- chart accuracy updates
- action detail page
- misc chart accuracy updates
- added landing area detail
- added ability to modify dropzone and landing area for an action
- new smoothing algorithms added to action exports
- worked on Flysight CSV export… not quite ready to publish yet.
- ignore any hidden/duplicate actions
- added ability to select multiple actions in /myactions to change the discipline type
- fixed broken color picker background
- updated map markers to fancy custom Dekunu ones
- added link to action from user profile page map
- added ability to rotate profile images when uploading a new one
- lots of little bug fixes, perf enhancements and a few typo fixes… oops
Where is the update located? Do you have a link?
It’s a cloud update, not a device update.
Got it thanks. Any idea on why sync has stopped? My last 8 jumps from this past weekend will not upload and is saying pending sync.
It’s a known problem after the latest update, I have the same issue. They’re working to fix it
Is the syncing issue the same as the duplicate jumps issue? I’ve got a ton of duplicates and no way to flag any of them.
@Nailhead Are they duplicates in your device or in your Cloud?
The duplicates are in the cloud. I think there are around 88 or so with 22 on the device itself.
@Nailhead Ok, on it. I will have it tidied up for you
Thanks for the update!