Turned off my device yesterday with approximately 35% battery left after jumping yesterday, went to turn it on this morning and it was completely dead with the red battery symbol on the screen. Seems excessive to lose 30% battery overnight. It was good until the latest update a week or ago, now it drains more rapidly. I have even gotten into the habit of disabling the wifi when in use and/or turning it completely off between jumping.
Hey @Parachut3Panda 30% does sound excessive, here are some tips on charging your device, try troubleshooting and if the behaviour continues afterwards upload a copy of your device system logs and shoot me an email to investigate for you - firstname.lastname@example.org
Try the following:
- Remove the device from the wrist mount/wingsuit mount (only if it is the older silicone version) to charge
- Charge using the Dekunu branded USB cable (or another well known branded cable)
- Charge at a strong power source (plugging directly into the wall is the best), computer ports and power banks will not be as efficient
- Try disabling wifi overnight
If the above tips do not resolve the problem:
- Try using a different charging cable - this is the most common cause of batteries either not charging or depleting quickly
- Try plugging into a different power source or different plug - the stronger the better
- Check the USB port on the device to make sure there are no obstacles (dirt/fluff etc.)
I will try all of the above! Thank you!!!