Audible via bluetooth headphones?

I feel like this is obvious… but getting audible alerts via Bluetooth headphones would be dope AF.

3 Likes

Thanks @corbinhand I have fed this back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I asked this about two or three months ago, when help portal showed Bluetooth in Diagnostics screenshot. They mentioned that this is coming eventually.

It will be freakin’ awesome when it does!

3 Likes

wondering if the audible has received any traction yet???

1 Like

We are in the prototype stage of production atm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tell us more!! :grin:

Is that a physical new device (a dekune audible) or a new feature of the dekunu one somehow?

It will be an audible altimeter (new device) that communicates with your One :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Any update on this feature/device? Will it also have Fly Sight type capability for wingsuit glide ratio?

1 Like

It is still a work in progress, development was pushed back when COVID hit so we could focus on more pressing priorities. It does get a mention in the latest interview with Dekunu Founder, Brent Chandler. Worth a watch :slight_smile: https://fb.watch/2WhNpsCUi-/

I’m close to buying a FlySight, but, don’t want to if the audible device is available. I’d like to have optimal glide ratio and altitude warnings. Would be nice to not have to have an Optima II and a FlySight and a Dekunu.

What might be nice is a public facing roadmap of projected feature releases.

3 Likes