3D Viz Site Down?

I’ve been trying to access yesterday’s jumps since shortly after they were completed (about noon). I get the same error message for all three jumps:

The webpage at https://dekunu.cloud:8082/cesium/53841.czml?unitsHeight=0&unitsDistance=1&unitsGroundSpeed=2&web_token=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJzaWduZWRBdCI6MTU0OTI5ODA3MjE1MCwidXNlcl9pZCI6MTM3OCwidml6UHJlZnMiOiJ7XCJ0ZWxlbWV0cnlfb3ZlcmxheVwiOlwiMFwifSIsImlhdCI6MTU0OTI5ODA3MiwiZXhwIjoxNTQ5MzAxNjcyfQ.Klz-6Z-m-F1qCU8euDFK60eRpU5_wltD2PZs5DS38B4&timestamp=1549298072150 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

I take it there’s an issue with the website – any idea when it might be back up?

After a bit more troubleshooting, I found that THIS is apparently the problem:

This server could not prove that it is dekunu.cloud ; ITS SECURITY CERTIFICATE EXPIRED 2 DAYS AGO. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. _____________________________________________________________________________

It works ok for me but its using port 8081 instead of your 8082. I’m not sure why they use the different ports from the standard ones because it seems odd and probably confusing to many.