The battery life

Hi, I havenĀ“t turned it on vor 2 days or 1 1/2 days. And today turned it on and i see the battery is empty. Is it normaly that fast or is something wrong with my Altimeter.

I have same experience with mine. I believe they are working on battery efficiency and enhancements. I still havenā€™t jumped my alti (planning on Sat), but I added a battery bank to my ā€œmust-packā€ list for DZ.

2 Likes

I got one of them 50000mah power banks in my camera case,
Along with a couple of little 5000mah packs in my alti case, always worth keeping in in the kit bag, I find it hard to find an empty plug socket on the dz, every one likes to get in there fast and take them up.

1 Like

Yes, but 1 or 2 days are definitely too short.

If I remember well - before the pre-orders were open, they predicted a battery life of 2 to 3 days for this product. (or I read it somewhere else - donā€™t know it anymore).

The battery life is one of the next items on their list, so I hope it will prolong soon because I agree with you: one day is too short.

1 Like

Yeah, a weekend was aimed. Letā€™s see what the update on the battery issue will change. If I understood it correctly, they achieved some big improvements. Do not find the thread right now where it was posted by Brent I guess .

For the time being: power bank, as @mutley does. Or the first one at the DZ to occupy a power socket. :joy:

2 Likes

Hi! I had the same experience, stored with full battery and find it with empty battery in 2 days!!!
Of course the unit was turned offā˜¹ļøā˜¹ļøā˜¹ļøā˜¹ļø

Hey guys, @Agostino is correct, we have plans to roll out an update for battery efficiency, I have fed all of your comments back to the developers though. Thanks for the feedback! :smile:

2 Likes

Same issue. Unit was fully charged and then turned off and 2 days later it is completely drained of battery

More details here:

2 Likes