Dekunu ONE in the air

Shannon,absolutely yes :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Awesome thankyouuuuuu!

Photo credit Tom Keelan Shorten :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunate sun position but there was a handful at the boogie (3? 4?) it was GREAT for reviewing the spot!

3 Likes

Wow, the view over the pyramids is amazing!

Are you a proctologist?!?

1 Like

3 Likes

Did I share this with you?

2 Likes

Not bad grouping for first time at this dz!

How good are these features!!

1 Like

Over Mile-Hi Skydiving in Longmont, Colorado, USA. My buddy actually sprained a muscle with that smile! Truth is, he’s smiling about the fact that he just ordered HIS Dekunu ONE, because he likes mine so much.

Hey Dekunu, can I work on commission?!?

2 Likes

Love it!!! Thanks for sharing @JHog - no doubt @Shannon will want to steal this for social media :grin: Do you mind?

1 Like

Feel free to share. And again, thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Thank you and you are more than welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Boo – my buddy’s smile is now a frown. He tried to order a ONE and apparently you’re not accepting orders. Any idea when you might be?

It shouldn’t be too long, we are currently in the process of restocking before production begins again. At that point we will release a date via email to those on the mailing list and on social media too :grin:

OK – thanks. I guess that means you won’t accept pre-orders, eh?

Not the best shots of the device, but safe to say its just had some good cold weather testing today, :joy:.
what I wouldn’t give to be jumping in the Australian heat wave right now though rather than this. lolo

1 Like

Ahhhh look how pretty the motherland looks with a blanket of snow :heart_eyes: love it - I always get homesick in the winter (not sure you’d catch me jumping in winter though :joy:)

1 Like